Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WAR is a lesser WoW

I leveled to 40, I played past my free month, and what do I get? None of the promises made about epic World PvP, only WoW-esque battlegrounds that EA labels as "scenarios".

I don't know about the rest of you, but the reason I kept an eye on WAR, the reason I anticipated this game, was because I was expecting WORLD PvP and to level in WORLD PvP.

I got none of that. Hell, the servers can't even handle the battles when they do happen once in a blue moon.

I went and bought WoTLK a week ago and got to 80. I still loath this game, but in the end it's better than WAR....evne PvP wise. Wintersgrasp is fun. The only thing that would make WoW that much more fun is if my guild would come back and play it instead of wasting their time in WAR. I have a feeling they'll follow me back as they did when we went to play AoC and I left that game a week in after seeing for myself it was shit.

WAR could have been a great game, but it's nothing but an epic failure.

Oh and to anyone saying that I'm a troll or a WoW fanboy....sorry....not the case. I really wanted WAR to be good, I wanted it to be better than WoW, but it's not. And as much as I hate WoW, it's more fun than WAR. Can't even gank people in that damn game.

Comments

• Spaceweed10Spaceweed10 Member Posts: 625
    Originally posted by Retrad

I leveled to 40, I played past my free month, and what do I get? None of the promises made about epic World PvP, only WoW-esque battlegrounds that EA labels as "scenarios".

I don't know about the rest of you, but the reason I kept an eye on WAR, the reason I anticipated this game, was because I was expecting WORLD PvP and to level in WORLD PvP.
    I got none of that. Hell, the servers can't even handle the battles when they do happen once in a blue moon.
    I went and bought WoTLK a week ago and got to 80. I still loath this game, but in the end it's better than WAR....evne PvP wise. Wintersgrasp is fun. The only thing that would make WoW that much more fun is if my guild would come back and play it instead of wasting their time in WAR. I have a feeling they'll follow me back as they did when we went to play AoC and I left that game a week in after seeing for myself it was shit.
    Oh and to anyone saying that I'm a troll or a WoW fanboy....sorry....not the case. I really wanted WAR to be good, I wanted it to be better than WoW, but it's not. And as much as I hate WoW, it's more fun than WAR. Can't even gank people in that damn game.

You hate Wow yet you actually go BACK to it?

Your nick is a perfect anagram of you.

• Tyvolus1Tyvolus1 Member Posts: 815

not all games can be so fortunate as wow to have such a deep pool of character classes to choose from.    Lets all be a DK !!

yay !!

• RetradRetrad Member UncommonPosts: 274
    Originally posted by Spaceweed10

You hate Wow yet you actually go BACK to it?

Your nick is a perfect anagram of you.

If I'm going to waste time playing an MMO it might as well be a decent one. WAR isn't even that. Even with half of my guild playing it, I can't stand the game. THere are only 3 people from my guild still playing WoW and I have more fun questing and pvping in it than WAR.

There is good and bad to all games. While I dislike WoW because it's not a sandbox, it does have features that I like. WAR has only 1 or 2, where WoW has 5+.

I don't want to turn this into a WoW is better than WAR thread...though it does sound like that. I'm not a fanboy, just a pissed off WAR player who didn't get what was promised.

• skydragonrenskydragonren Member Posts: 667

Retrad, many of us understand what your saying, It is also the reason I left WAR.

I wanted Open RvR, that didn't happen. If I want to play BG I will play WoW. WoW does BG's better than WAR.

So I also bought WotLK and are back in WoW. WotLK is much better than WAR in it's current state. Just like you I am having more fun in WoW than I did in WAR.

Maybe they can fix WAR before it is to late and I will go back, but something tells me, prolly not.

• PheacePheace Member Posts: 2,408

Damn, seriously, I bought Wotlk on a midnight sale with a friend and I'm 72 ... you got to 80 in a week, lol, take it easy! :p

Granted I 've been playing a lot of other stuff at the moment and am a serious altoholic anyway :p

As for WAR, the biggest problems I'm hearing right now is the "Max people on screen" clipping range that bigger fights seem to have which means you won't see people till they'r epractically on top of you, and the fact that the servers crash when too many people gather in one place.

They really need to fix that stuff or this game will be writhing on the floor gurgling to it's death.

• RetradRetrad Member UncommonPosts: 274

My guildie is a power leveling machine. When I would be at class or if I went out at night, he'd two box my character.

Right now I'm leveling up an alt DK. I'm only lvl 62 on him and having fun leveling him up.

Two of my guildies got 80 in two days....a bit overdoing it if you ask me, but they took the semester off from school so what they do with their time is whatever. I'd rather sleep and go out than grind like that, lol.

• urbanmonkeyurbanmonkey Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Originally posted by Pheace

As for WAR, the biggest problems I'm hearing right now is the "Max people on screen" clipping range that bigger fights seem to have which means you won't see people till they'r epractically on top of you, and the fact that the servers crash when too many people gather in one place.
    They really need to fix that stuff or this game will be writhing on the floor gurgling to it's death.

But they are going to add two completely "new" classes!

---------------------------------------------------------
    Never argue with idiots. They are immune to logic.

My guildie is a power leveling machine. When I would be at class or if I went out at night, he'd two box my character.

Mind you you *could* lose your account over that, since he's not allowed to play your character. Even worse if he's using something like Keyclone, that's only allowed if he owns both accounts. (Eg in his name or same surname at least)

Not saying it will happen but I'd watch out for people who might want to spite you in game nonetheless, if they report it you could be in trouble.

• Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448

Damn, seriously, I bought Wotlk on a midnight sale with a friend and I'm 72 ... you got to 80 in a week, lol, take it easy! :p

And people wonder why they get sick of WoW!

I only have one of my 3 level 70's at 71. But then I only play 1-3 hours a night, and some nights not at all. I really don't get why people rush to end game just to be sick of it after a week.

Mind you you *could* lose your account over that, since he's not allowed to play your character. Even worse if he's using something like Keyclone, that's only allowed if he owns both accounts. (Eg in his name or same surname at least)

Not saying it will happen but I'd watch out for people who might want to spite you in game nonetheless, if they report it you could be in trouble.

Blizzard really doesn't care about multiboxers. They also aren't going to take the time to investigate some random report that a multiboxer might on the off chance not have his name on all accounts.

As long as the guildie is PLing using legitimate leveling means as in questing or instance grinding then odds are he is 100% ok.

If that did happen, I would track down the scumball who has nothing better to do than report someone for leveling up and punch him in the face for being a nerd rat who talks to much.

Anyway, I have multiboxed my account with my wifes account, which we dont have the same account info for years and have never had an issue.

As far as trouble goes, what the hell are they gonna do? Ban him which would be the worst thing possible.

So what he is back at 80 in 2 weeks with a RaF account. Not like wow is hard to level up in.

• taus01taus01 Member Posts: 1,352

WAR is barely 2 months old.

You are already level 40.

You expect everyone else to be 40 and do RvR with you because that is what you want from the game.

I give you a hint. The world does not revolve around you.

You are 80 after 1 week with WotLK. It seems that for you it is all about the bragging rights to be max level and not about playing a game. Do you even know what is in WotLK? Have you explored all areas? Did you do all the instances?

Probably not, instead you go to the forums trolling. Please go away and do not play MMORPGs anymore, you are a selfish and useless player to the community.

"Give players systems and tools instead of rails and rules"

Originally posted by taus01

You expect everyone else to be 40 and do RvR with you because that is what you want from the game.

You are 80 after 1 week with WotLK. It seems that for you it is all about the bragging rights to be max level and not about playing a game. Do you even know what is in WotLK? Have you explored all areas? Did you do all the instances?

Probably not, instead you go to the forums trolling. Please go away and do not play MMORPGs anymore, you are a selfish and useless player to the community.

You fail at reading.

His post has nothing to do with being level 40, his post had to do with being level 40 in a game designed on level 40 open end game RvR. Which right now in WAR either

1. Isn't happening at all

2. Is broken do to clip problems and or server crashes.

His gripe was due to scenarios, open rvr is non-existent inside WAR and he would be correct. It is why WAR is losing players hand over fist.

This was a staple promise upon release that the game would have it. It was the major selling point for most people on WAR. It isn't there so people are going to rant about it.

WAR is so easy to level in at this stage of the game "2 months" later if your not 40 by now... your doing it wrong.

Anyway, who cares if he is 40 and who cares if he is 80 in WoW..... answer is Noone. He voiced his opinion on the state of open RvR AT LEVEL 40.

Read his post again, take a little time to read each word then post again.

Originally posted by skydragonren

Blizzard really doesn't care about multiboxers. They also aren't going to take the time to investigate some random report that a multiboxer might on the off chance not have his name on all accounts.

As long as the guildie is PLing using legitimate leveling means as in questing or instance grinding then odds are he is 100% ok.

If that did happen, I would track down the scumball who has nothing better to do than report someone for leveling up and punch him in the face for being a nerd rat who talks to much.

Anyway, I have multiboxed my account with my wifes account, which we dont have the same account info for years and have never had an issue.

As far as trouble goes, what the hell are they gonna do? Ban him which would be the worst thing possible.

So what he is back at 80 in 2 weeks with a RaF account. Not like wow is hard to level up in.

You really should go around to the multiboxer forums, there's a clear warning you're not supposed to multibox accounts that aren't in your own name and that's for a good reason, because people *do* get banned over it.

Your wife's account is different because I assume she has the same surname, which is not really a problem.

Also, like I said, watch out for people *ingame* who might report you over it, some people do it, if they know just to spite you. It's not good but I';m just saying that whatever the reason, *you* are in the wrong and if you do get banned over it, that's it. If you're fine with that, that's fine, I'm just saying since not everyone likes to play russian roulette with their accounts seeing the investment they usually have invested in it and some people simply are *not* aware that it is not allowed.

of course, if you don't care about your character anyway which you seem to imply then yes, I'm mentioning this to the wrong person. Some people do care though :) It's just to inform you, not saying you should change anything ^^

Pheace, my point was, it is just a video games. Many MMO gamers seem to forget it is just a game.

Nothing you do inside of it amounts to anything anyway, it is a waste fo your life no matter how you cut it.

For someone to get an account banned then cry or want to commit suicide is beyond me. Those people need to be locked in a looney ward anyway from the get go.

Games are games and real life is real life.

If my account gets banned because of some asshat, then I would just start a new account and be back where I was within 2 weeks.

Yeah it sucks to have to waste an additional 2 weeks of life.

The whole thing is hypothetical anyway, I have yet to meet a players in 20 years of gaming that is so lame and jaded he would report someone for multiboxing 2 accounts and 1 wasn't theirs.

PS. My wife and I have 2 diff. surnames on our accounts, her account and mine predate marriage.

For someone to get an account banned then cry or want to commit suicide is beyond me. Those people need to be locked in a looney ward anyway from the get go.
    --------------------
    The whole thing is hypothetical anyway, I have yet to meet a players in 20 years of gaming that is so lame and jaded he would report someone for multiboxing 2 accounts and 1 wasn't theirs.

@ the first, I'm not arguing anything to that extent, you're blowing it out of proportions. Fine so *you* don't care about your characters. Other people do, that doesn't mean you have to reduce them to loons because you happen to disagree with that. Some people have had their chars for years and feel attached to them, there's plenty of cases in real life where you get attached to meaningless things. It doesn't have to make sense, it just happens.

Also, I'm not saying they would report you because of the multiboxing, but perhaps because of something else. (Eg you piss someone off over something (whatever) and they'd report your multiboxing as a result since they happened to know about that. (whatever, some such hypothetical situation, you get my point ^^)

The wife's case wouldn't be too bad since you can always have your last name on the account changed to fit the one it is now legally (with the marriage certificate) which would recover a possible ban anyway since it's a fair argument to which you have proof.

• taus01taus01 Member Posts: 1,352

You fail at reading.

His post has nothing to do with being level 40, his post had to do with being level 40 in a game designed on level 40 open end game RvR. Which right now in WAR either

So his post has nothing to do with being 40 but it has to do with being 40 and no one plays RvR with him? You make absolutely no sense. What is it now? 40 or not?

It is happening daily on my server. I see more and more activity as people get to T4 and reach level 40. On weekends people try to push to the city. During weekdays there are at least 30 vs 30 battles going on. I just got my Anihilator chest piece last week from taking back a zone after about a 2h fight.

I have none of those clipping problems at all and i have yet to see our server crash. If anything then they do an announced maintenance.

His gripe was due to scenarios, open rvr is non-existent inside WAR and he would be correct. It is why WAR is losing players hand over fist.

He does not mention scenarios in his post in that respect, he compares them to WoW Battlegrounds. I have no idea what you talk about. Obviously you are the one with a reading problem.

This was a staple promise upon release that the game would have it. It was the major selling point for most people on WAR. It isn't there so people are going to rant about it.

Hmm, it is there trust me i have done it. There are just not enough people there yet. If anything they need to merge servers but saying the game fails on end game promises because not everyone is 40 yet and a hardcore player is ignorant.

WAR is so easy to level in at this stage of the game "2 months" later if your not 40 by now... your doing it wrong.

So i do it wrong because i have not reached 40 in barely 2 months? Man, you seriously need to get a life.

I play about 10h - 12h a week, depending on what i do on the weekends. I am level 38. I rather go snowboarding on the weekend than sit in front of my computer and desperately try to get to 40. Yes, the game is not exactly hard, but you still need to invest some time to get to 40.

I rest my case.

"Give players systems and tools instead of rails and rules"

--------------------

@ the first, I'm not arguing anything to that extent, you're blowing it out of proportions. Fine so *you* don't care about your characters. Other people do, that doesn't mean you have to reduce them to loons because you happen to disagree with that. Some people have had their chars for years and feel attached to them, there's plenty of cases in real life where you get attached to meaningless things. It doesn't have to make sense, it just happens.

This right here is the real problem with people in society as a whole. How the hell so you get "attached" to a video game. Digital 111's and 000's. It is nothing more than digital information. A book that doesn't really exist.

These are people who need to seek help in life. No I am not being mean at all. If your "attached" to a 1 or 0 you need to get out of the house more, make a friend, do something in life, BUT FIRST!!! You need to seek a shrink. That is the best advice I can give these people.

Never get attached to anything that isn't living. A house, car, boat, and for damn sure a video game. You can lose all of these in a split second. What would happen if both blizzard and mythic announced tomorrow. "Sorry Folks WoW and WAR are being taken offline, all servers are being shut down sorry!"

I would bet you money, reports would be all over the news of suicides over a damn game. I just seen on the news last week, husband and wife arrested for almost starving 2 kids to death over world of warcraft. This kinda crap is crazy man. Really? Over WoW? Are you serious?

You can get attached if you want to a game, but I am going to stand by what I say, if your "emotionally attached" to a digital avatar and video game, you need to seek professional help and get to your nearest loony ward. Sorry if this hurts someones feelings.

Also, I'm not saying they would report you because of the multiboxing, but perhaps because of something else. (Eg you piss someone off over something (whatever) and they'd report your multiboxing as a result since they happened to know about that. (whatever, some such hypothetical situation, you get my point ^^)

The wife's case wouldn't be too bad since you can always have your last name on the account changed to fit the one it is now legally (with the marriage certificate) which would recover a possible ban anyway since it's a fair argument to which you have proof.

Ok, I am not gonna pick on you I promise, just gonna point some things out in your post, in regards to gaming to real life.

• Raiz1Raiz1 Member Posts: 177

(probably). The general concensus is confirmed if you look at subscription counts alone.

With that out of the way, why is it so hard for people to understand that their role in running new competition into the ground (verbally) is of detriment to their game of choice.

More titles begets competition, which begets diversified options, which begets the neccessity of innovation.

Let WOW continue to be successful and not (be forced to) have to change. Your quality of gameplay will steadily decrease as you look to more and more titles that will disappoint from the sheer linear grab-bag titles that spill onto the market.

You fail at reading.

So his post has nothing to do with being 40 but it has to do with being 40 and no one plays RvR with him? You make absolutely no sense. What is it now? 40 or not?

This is the most ignorant reply I think I have ever read.... Um EVERYONE  is suppose to want to play oRvR with him genius that what oRvR is about. ALL PLAYERS, ALL GUILDS, ORDER , DESTRUCTION, you know EVERYONE, working as a team to kill the other side. If he is 40 it shouldn't be hard for him to play with others in oRvR. It is though and that is the real issue. Noone wants to go out there and do it, which is a BS problem with WAR.

It is happening daily on my server. I see more and more activity as people get to T4 and reach level 40. On weekends people try to push to the city. During weekdays there are at least 30 vs 30 battles going on. I just got my Anihilator chest piece last week from taking back a zone after about a 2h fight.

How are you seeing More and More, when WAR is on a Down and Down trend slope? 30 on 30 was not the intended oRvR they said it would be. Oh and gratz on your chest piece...

I have none of those clipping problems at all and i have yet to see our server crash. If anything then they do an announced maintenance.

This I do not believe. At all, because every server in WAR I have played on has crashed at some point in time. Blow that smoke somewhere else.

He does not mention scenarios in his post in that respect, he compares them to WoW Battlegrounds. I have no idea what you talk about. Obviously you are the one with a reading problem.

WoW BG's are better than WAR scenarios, that is the comparison made.

Hmm, it is there trust me i have done it. There are just not enough people there yet. If anything they need to merge servers but saying the game fails on end game promises because not everyone is 40 yet and a hardcore player is ignorant.

Your 1 server out of WAY to many servers, gratz to you that you can enjoy some RvR. MANY peeople cannot. My server phoenix throne which was one of the more Populated RP servers suffers from the lets all scenario and never oRvR sickness. It doesn't matter I cancelled the game the day of WotLK, because WAR does not deliver IMO.

So i do it wrong because i have not reached 40 in barely 2 months? Man, you seriously need to get a life.

I play about 10h - 12h a week, depending on what i do on the weekends. I am level 38. I rather go snowboarding on the weekend than sit in front of my computer and desperately try to get to 40. Yes, the game is not exactly hard, but you still need to invest some time to get to 40.

No you don't, Took me 3 weeks to hit 40, playing 3 hours a night, 5 days  a week. So yes, your doing it wrong.

I rest my case.

Your a waste of my time to talk to, you prolly do not even play WAR. from your responses it would seem not.

Seriously I wouldn't bother replying back with some RED text cause I am not gonna read or bother with anything you post again.

• snowchrome2snowchrome2 Member UncommonPosts: 239

Granted I 've been playing a lot of other stuff at the moment and am a serious altoholic anyway :p

what? no idea what you are talking about in tier 4 on skull throne server (US) i can SAFLY say i can see at least 200 people on my screen, i mean dog piles of people fighting sure it is LAGGY as fuck since i play on a laptop which is min req. .

my biggest problem in ORvR is that i cant do it 24/7 and i play on the order side :( which means i die alot.

--------------------

This right here is the real problem with people in society as a whole. How the hell so you get "attached" to a video game. Digital 111's and 000's. It is nothing more than digital information. A book that doesn't really exist.

These are people who need to seek help in life. No I am not being mean at all. If your "attached" to a 1 or 0 you need to get out of the house more, make a friend, do something in life, BUT FIRST!!! You need to seek a shrink. That is the best advice I can give these people.

Never get attached to anything that isn't living. A house, car, boat, and for damn sure a video game. You can lose all of these in a split second. What would happen if both blizzard and mythic announced tomorrow. "Sorry Folks WoW and WAR are being taken offline, all servers are being shut down sorry!"

I would bet you money, reports would be all over the news of suicides over a damn game. I just seen on the news last week, husband and wife arrested for almost starving 2 kids to death over world of warcraft. This kinda crap is crazy man. Really? Over WoW? Are you serious?

You can get attached if you want to a game, but I am going to stand by what I say, if your "emotionally attached" to a digital avatar and video game, you need to seek professional help and get to your nearest loony ward. Sorry if this hurts someones feelings.

Ok, I am not gonna pick on you I promise, just gonna point some things out in your post, in regards to gaming to real life.

Haha, I would argue that people like you are the problem. You do realize that a concept like "Realm Pride" hinges on being attached to those 1111's and 0000's right?

I'd much prefer playing with people who feel attached to their game rather than people who couldn't care less what happened to the game whatsoever.

• Daffid011Daffid011 Member UncommonPosts: 7,945

Please be kind enough to let everyone know when it is acceptable to reach max level and expect to see other players at max level ok?  Since it is obviously not 2 months as you have stated is it 3 months?  6?  1 year?  Since you seem to be in possession of knowledge of when Mythic expected there to be enough people at high levels to PvP and those people are just be waiting to get there according to your time table. 

On the other hand maybe you are just being as self centered and laying your opinion of host fast a game should be played and then judging them "playing the game wrong" as a result of that.

--------------------

Haha, I would argue that people like you are the problem. You do realize that a concept like "Realm Pride" hinges on being attached to those 1111's and 0000's right?

I'd much prefer playing with people who feel attached to their game rather than people who couldn't care less what happened to the game whatsoever.

LOL Pheace just stop.

There is no such thing as "realm pride" IT'S A GAME!!!!!!

You play the game, within the rules and bounderies set before you. "Realm Pride" is this: playing with a group of players all from the same realm to advance in a common goal.

That's it. It ends there. When I logged out of WAR I didn't start sharpening my daggers to go run around and chase the neighbors cats and dogs.

I don't have "Realm Pride" I play a game. For the however many hours I play a game out of boredom never once do I feel anything towards it but a computer program that entertains where T.V and cable fail. That's it.

I don't care if I am playing with someone who is "attached" to their character. I just think they belong in a loony ward that's all. They seriously, without a shadow of a doubt need professional help. Doesn't really matter who you "think" are the more problematic.

Real Life > Game Life = Sane and needs no shrink

Game Life > and much better than > Real Life = Insane who needs a shrink and a straight jacket.

Pretty simple logic.

I also find it sad I have to walk the earth with actual human beings who would rather be a night elf mohawk than grow up and live in reality.

*Shrugs* Oh well.

Rofl, yeah i think people like you are just sad, looking down on people because they get involved with a game emotionally.

Funny how it comes from someone who thinks games are a waste of time yet he spends his time on a forum of a game he plays/played discussing it instead of doing his, much better, Real life.

I play a game to play a game but within that spectrum i can still get emotionally attached to that game and gladly so because that only enhances my experience of that game. However, when the game's done, i lay it besides me and do Real life until i pick that game up again.

Apparently for some reason you can't seem to imagine people with ingame attachments who can seperate ingame from real life for some reason or can set priorities in real life compared to the game. i'm not sure what leads you to see the world in such extreme ways but it speaks more about your own world than mine.

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

All that disappointment from WAR must have sent him on a mad killing spree...

And when he emerged 10 levels later...

:-p
    I'm not a fan of the clipping distance in the scenery itself. I realize this is something that doesn't matter to everyone and I'm stating it purely as a subjective personal thing.. but one thing that I guess I've been spoiled by is playing other MMOs with huge vistas where you can seemingly see for miles. 

Then I come into WAR and the clipping distance looks like it cuts out barely a mile away. Very odd.

I will say, having played WoW (and canceling 5 times now... I think it's finally sunken in that I don't like that game), and WAR... I will say that WAR does seem to be missing *something* that WoW has. A sort of pervasive "personality" is one way to put it.

WAR just seems to be missing that style or personality, to me. The only place in WAR that I've seen that captures what I mean is the Green Skin starting area. The place is alive and everything about it conveys and supports who and what the Green Skins are...

"Soccer Hooligans", as they have bee described is very appropo and you get that feeling when you're there. At least I do. The dialog, the random background antics, the quests, the way they're animated... everything supports that image. I'd say those two races have the most personality and strongest identity of any other I've played in the game so far.

By comparison, the rest of the areas seem devoid of that... at least to me. They seem pretty generic and just sorta "there".

Again.. maybe y'all know what I'm talking about.

And it's also a question of polish. There is a level of polish in WoW that's undeniable - even being someone who doesn't like the game. No detail is too small for Blizzard to pay attention to. And if it doesn't come across so much when playing WoW... the lack of it comes across when playing other games, such as WAR.

Like... I was in the Dark Elf starting area and there's that one camp you come to up the hill, after completing the first few quests. There's a hydra that walks out of the fortress and down a path into a cave along with a group of DE's . Watch the animation on the hydra... It's so *stiff*. I'm sure someone will say "oh well that doesn't matter" blah blah blah because it's something negative about the game and they don't want to hear it... But I'm using it as just one example to illustrate what I'm talking about.

Those little things *do* add up and can make the difference between a 3D world feeling very rudimentary or very alive. To me, WAR feels more on the rudimentary side. WoW feels very much alive.

But anyway... that's my take :-p

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops