Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

F2P 3D PvP for casual players

DeathmanlpDeathmanlp Member Posts: 5

Hi all :)

I need F2P 3D game  PvP oriented low grind for casual play which I could play when I want and when I want without need to  join a guild to enjoy the game 

Comments

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

Casual can mean different things to different people. So I will be suggesting a few different games since I don't know if you play two or six hours a day. None of the below games require you to be in a guild in order to pvp effectively and are the most casual games that offer pvp.

Manga Fighter - (F2P) It's like Halo where you run around an area and kill people. There aren't any actual levesl, but you do gain titles that give you abilities.

World of Warcraft - (P2P) The level cap is 80 currently, but you can pvp in arenas at level 11 which would only take you a few hours to hit. If you want to hit the top level I'd imagine it'd take a casual a month and a half depending how casual you really are.

Q-World - (F2P) There's open pvp plus duels, the levels don't take long to gain, and most people are found online in the EST night time as it's based in Malaysia/Taiwan.

Atlantica Online - (F2P) Turn based game where you have mercenaries with you. Mostly PvE, but they offer pvp through duels, challenges, and free leagues. There's no pking.

Wizard101 - (F2P until you hit level 8 and then you need to pay for more content) Mostly a PvE game, but offers pvp in the form of arena duels. To duel other players, you have to go to the arena together and walk into the battle sigil. Depending how casual you are I'd imagine you could hit the top level in a month or less.

• deadplayerdeadplayer Member Posts: 102

Consider Shaiya.

This classic-style MMORPG offers players:

PvE, PvP, RvR: The best of all game worlds in one game. Slay monsters, battle friends in duels, smite opposing players in PvP, and fight for control of the continent in Realm versus Realm combat. To the winner of RvR goes the blessing of their Goddess and all the bonuses that includes!

• DeathmanlpDeathmanlp Member Posts: 5

Atlantica Online  and Shaiya are  cool thanks guys ;)