Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need a modern day mmo (very specific)

Secret_UOSecret_UO Member Posts: 2

Hi, i'm looking for a mmo. I'd like it to be modern where you like have your own house, has a crafting system, a job interface,can drive n do pretty much anything you and or I can do in RL "Real Life". Nothing like Second Life for the simple reason its not realistic you just cant jump up and fly anywhere in the world like superman. but anyway back to specifics it needs to have stores n whatnot like grocery stores, well pretty much RL to make it simple for people... lol.. I dont know if such a thing exsist but if it does SWEET! And if it dont it gives people ideas thanks ya'll for ur help!

CHEERS!

Secret

Comments

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

So far an MMO like that does not exisit. The closest game that comes to it is a single player PC game called the Sims or the Sims 2. They will be coming out with the Sims 3 sometime in the first quarter of 2009.

• Secret_UOSecret_UO Member Posts: 2

kk thanks dude.

• Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448

With all due respect - why would want to play this?

Most people play MMO's to escape every day activites like this. That's why the Sci-Fi/Fantasy genres are so popular.

Like the above poster said, your best option would be The Sims 3. It's not an MMO, but it's the closest thing to what you describe. I honestly can't see much of a market for a MMORPG of this type.

• Mind-TrickMind-Trick Member Posts: 8

lol ya, what's the point in this kind of game?
    if you can do all that stuff irl why would you wanna do it in a game.

I can imagine it already.
    I'm gonna sit afk in my couch I bought from the npc vendor while I "watch" tv.
    Hmm My energy is full I guess I can take my crafted car to the club and /dance for a while.

Can I ask how you plan on having sex in this game? :D

• nine56nine56 Member UncommonPosts: 208