Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF MMORPG,MMORTS,MMOCCG,browser based

BenchwarmersBenchwarmers Member Posts: 3

Hello there.Im currently looking for a game,any  free game,that can fit my computer specs :

Pentium 4 1.7Ghz

256 MB RAM

64 MB GeForce 2

I dont know about vedio card and others though.As i said,I need help looking for any game worth playing that can fit my computer spec.Im also looking for a different type of MMO gameplay like MMORTS(Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy) or MMOCCG(Massively Multiplayer Online Collectible Card Game).

Let me just give you a short review about my gaming type :

Games I've Played : Runescape,FlyFF,Rakion,Gunbound,O2Jam,Silkroad,Ran,Knight,Dungeon Runners,Redstone,Shadowbane,Lengend Of Ares,Pirate King,Ragnarok,Maple,Gunz,Rose,Conquer,Voyage Century,Dreamlords,Shattered Galaxy,Poxnora,Supreme Destiny

Games That I Wanna Get Back Badly : FlyFF,Knights,Silkroad,RedStone,Voyage Century,

Game That I Really Enjoy Playing : Runescape,FlyFF,RedStone,Knight,Silkroad,Voyage Century,Dreamlords,Shaterred Galaxy,Rakion,Ragnarok,Maple,Gunz,Supreme Destiny

Games That Im Interested In But Not Yet Played : Phoenix Dynasty,Magic World

MMORTS That I Know Of : Shaterred Galaxy(Starcraft like),Dreamlords(Warcraft like )

MMOCCG That I Know Of : Free -> None

Browser Based Games That I Enjoy : Too many to list.I'll just list my favourites : Runescape(life like,better if got keyboard movements,makes mining,moving 4/5x faster!!)Legends:War Of Dragons(great combat system,hit the body once and legs twice to do a combo hit)

Games That Im Looking For : Basicly..anything that suits my computer system which is worth playing.I'd prefer some game that has different variety of builds like redstone which has 20-40 skills and 999 max level.Or anything fast action pased like Gunz + Silkroad or Rakion.Or super cool kung fu moves like Silkroad.I'd prefer 3D but i dont really mind if its either 2.5 or 2D as long as it works perfect with my system(and free xD).Or any browser based that you think i should check it out.

Comments