Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

passport # required to register?!

I was planning on trying this game out, but they not only want your e-mail, a phone number, etc, they require a passport number..why in the world would a gaming company need that kind of information? anyone currently playing, can you shed some light on this?

Thanks

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Random numbers work.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

I am guessing so you could easily recover your account if stolen. A bit extreme in my opinion. I didn't register with that game, but a different one had asked for the same thing and I just put in some fake number and it was accepted.

• seanseanseansean Member Posts: 119

OK I must be losing it- I just went back to the PW website, and it was completely different-this set-up did not ask for my passport#- same game, 2 different websites..downloading now...funny, I haven't been drinking or anything..very strange

• hellshankshellshanks Member Posts: 144

there are 2 versons of the game, one is US whichis this and the other is asian, Thats probably the one you found. They don't want us playing on their server anymore