Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a new game to play :)

Havok11Havok11 Member Posts: 1

Well im quiting Conquer Online after nearly 4 years of playing it im mainly quiting because of the new patch which unbalanced the game.. and the hacking and dumb gms.

Anyways im looking for a new free online game to play... i would appreciate your suggestions..

Im looking for a free online game with a bit of pvp quests etc and a game that has nothing you can buy in order to make you super strong  i dont like turn based strategy games... :P

Comments

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

Describe what you're looking for.

• guiltyoneguiltyone Member UncommonPosts: 103

Simple, go to this thread and start opening new tabs to see what you like. Also check the major portals; aeriagames, gpotato, gamescampus, gamengame, and subagames. If you want 2.5D graphics, head over to enjoymmo and check out there line up. Should give you enough grind content for many years to come.

Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work done.
    Linus Torvalds

• deadplayerdeadplayer Member Posts: 102

Try Shaiya and RF Online.

Shaiya is a fantasy Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG). Located on a distant planet, Shaiya puts players in the middle of an age-old blood feud between two warring factions: the Union of Fury and the Alliance of Light.

This classic-style MMORPG offers players:

PvE, PvP, RvR: The best of all game worlds in one game. Slay monsters, battle friends in duels, smite opposing players in PvP, and fight for control of the continent in Realm versus Realm combat. To the winner of RvR goes the blessing of their Goddess and all the bonuses that includes!

RF ONLINE

A nice sci-fi mmo based on races PVP, althoug the PVE is also very nice. Once you reach lvl 25 you can join in the chip wars. That is awesome. The chip war allows you too fight together with around 1000 of the same race against a other race.

Originally posted by deadplayer

RF ONLINE

A nice sci-fi mmo based on races PVP, althoug the PVE is also very nice. Once you reach lvl 25 you can join in the chip wars. That is awesome. The chip war allows you too fight together with around 1000 of the same race against a other race.

RF Online is closed, so unless you speak Korean it isn't an option anymore. Sorry.

Linus Torvalds

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Runes of magic. It is still in CB but opens up really soon, very nice game with actually good graphics.

Otherwise, try Ryzom or Granado Espada.

• MaggotscreamMaggotscream Member Posts: 284
    Originally posted by guiltyone

Originally posted by deadplayer

RF ONLINE

RF Online is closed, so unless you speak Korean it isn't an option anymore. Sorry.

playrf.com

CCR are bringing up new english/global servers.

Originally posted by Maggotscream

playrf.com
    CCR are bringing up new english/global servers.

I stand corrected, have to let my brother know, he left the game for no other reason then sheer hate for codemasters.

Linus Torvalds

• kingriskingris Member Posts: 6

well i wish you wouldnt of said that is free to play because the upcoming darkfall is going to be amazing

but it is definately going to be a monthly fee

you should still check it out

~griffin~