Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login Problems?

LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Can anyone else log in? I'm on Seradon. When I launch the game I get a "Waiting for response from world server" message and nothing happens. When I try to log in to the game I just get a waiting message too. The patcher says all servers are up. 

Comments

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553

The patcher is infamous for giving the wrong info on Server Status.  The good news is, servers are almost never down unexpectedly.  It's probably scheduled down-time which I think is normal for Wednesday mornings.  All downtimes are announced on VGplayers.

• RaavRaav Member Posts: 120

Today was weekly maintenance day combined with a patch combined with a hotfix in the afternoon.  Servers are now up and awaiting you.

Check out the new Harvest Day Quest from the NPC in Khal who is located North of the Rift and Bind stone.  Her last name is Halgrim.  She needs your help.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Thanks! That about explains it. 

As for the Harvest Day festival, well I started playing just a few days ago so I'm still trying to figure out how various things work, as well as exactly where certain places are.