Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's go on strike!

As I said in another thread, the price for upgrading crystals (on Sykion) has slightly grown.

One month ago you could buy a redemption crystal for 30-40k gold. Now its price is doubled. For example, in a logical consequence, when the average level of a server grows up, some drops that was "rare" before, should become more available in the market, 'cause more people got those item doing mobs.

And the price should lower a little, because those certain items are not so unobtainable.

In Sykion it's happening the opposite. The average lvl grows up, and the prices are growing too what i'm proposing it to go on a kind of strike, and absolutely don't buy upgrading crystals for a while. If the vendors won't sell their items (at those "crazy" costs) they should lower the price.

Actually I don't know if someone plays on Sykion, but I'm making this proposal here just as an attempt. If the result is positive, then i'll do it again on the official forum.

Share your ideas, and thanks in advance.

P.S. Sorry for my broken English

Comments

• DrukstylzDrukstylz Member Posts: 189

Don't bother trying to arrange a strike. At best you and a few others will boycott and the rest will be pleasantly surprised at a momentary fall in prices. You must find the root of the problem, travel to NDOORS headquarters in Timbuktu. Bring back the heads of 20 developers to complete your quest. Your reward, a Babylonian Elephant (Do not be fooled by cheap imitation Byzantine Elephants).

• dt1984dt1984 Member Posts: 218
    Originally posted by Drukstylz

Don't bother trying to arrange a strike. At best you and a few others will boycott and the rest will be pleasantly surprised at a momentary fall in prices. You must find the root of the problem, travel to NDOORS headquarters in Timbuktu. Bring back the heads of 20 developers to complete your quest. Your reward, a Babylonian Elephant (Do not be fooled by cheap imitation Byzantine Elephants).

I'm sorry but i don't get your point in relation to the thread. Unless you clearly is a marketer. ^-^

In any case, you have a clear point there mate. I play at Mycenae and redemption goes as low as 26,000gold which is an okay price for me as i have a witch almost 50. Noe onto your idea, it might just work. as you can see, prices automatically go down as time passes. What do i mean, in example, i recently got the Hand of God Title by enhancing an armor to +10 and am selling it in the market for 8M. Now after a few days i noticed that it went down to 7.68M. And so it is clear the the Item degrading price also occurs here in Atlantica therefore if you make a strike say for at least 2-4 days, then most probably, prices will have to have been gone down.

Good luck to you though and hope you pull it of. ^-^

• repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450

price of redemption jewel is Fck### high!!!! icant upgrade my merc because of the price!!!

• bubu_3kbubu_3k Member UncommonPosts: 108

you think those prices are high wait until you run into mercs that need dragn crystals and jwlz...crystals drop at an impossible rate to be farmed..so you can only get them redoing inventor quest

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.” A. Einstein

• denisfenixdenisfenix Member Posts: 30
    Originally posted by dt1984

In any case, you have a clear point there mate. I play at Mycenae and redemption goes as low as 26,000gold which is an okay price for me
    ...cut...

That's what i mean. Why on Sykion all the prices are skyrocketing ? This cr4ppy situation will encourage goldsellers, and almost forcing to quit the players that would only like to enjoy their game, 'cause they'll probably bankrupt =)

Another example: 2 days ago.... the price of a lv80 light armor was about 290/300k. Today it's @ 800k.

Is there any valuable reason? ..'cause I can't see it.

• fherdzfherdz Member Posts: 33

we must boycott the market if someone is trying to monopolize it.... we must not purchase any items if someone is trying to abuse it!!!

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

Redemptio is cheap, wait until you have to upgrade an Inventor (if you get one).  THEY ARE EXPENSIVE, easily spend 40-60 mil at level 20, 100+ mil at 50   Fear my Level 101 Inventor.  It's worth every gold imo :)

You will become more adept to gathering money in later levels.  I can gather around 10 million easily in a days work

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by denisfenix

In any case, you have a clear point there mate. I play at Mycenae and redemption goes as low as 26,000gold which is an okay price for me
    ...cut...

That's what i mean. Why on Sykion all the prices are skyrocketing ? This cr4ppy situation will encourage goldsellers, and almost forcing to quit the players that would only like to enjoy their game, 'cause they'll probably bankrupt =)

Another example: 2 days ago.... the price of a lv80 light armor was about 290/300k. Today it's @ 800k.

Some people use the auction hall of any game they play as an extension of their inventory.  Over pricing an item keeps it in their hands and not someone else's.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450
    Originally posted by grunty

Originally posted by denisfenix

...cut...

Some people use the auction hall of any game they play as an extension of their inventory.  Over pricing an item keeps it in their hands and not someone else's.

taht's true, overpricing your item is a pain in the ass, because you need to pay higher taxes and no one buy your stuff!!!