Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wow Red Alert 3 has sure stepped things up in the babe stakes

BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

So I was browsing for game wallpapers of up and coming games I'm looking forward to and stumbled upon these:

http://www.gamewallpapers.ru/en/3011-command_conquer_red_alert_3-9.html

http://www.gamewallpapers.ru/en/3011-command_conquer_red_alert_3-5.html

http://www.gamewallpapers.ru/en/3011-command_conquer_red_alert_3-4.html

The last one is definitely the best.

Anyone else looking forward to the cheesy live action movies in the next C&C instalment?

O_o o_O

Comments

• JayBirdzJayBirdz Member Posts: 1,017
    Originally posted by Bigdavo

So I was browsing for game wallpapers of up and coming games I'm looking forward to and stumbled upon these:
    http://www.gamewallpapers.ru/en/3011-command_conquer_red_alert_3-9.html
    http://www.gamewallpapers.ru/en/3011-command_conquer_red_alert_3-5.html
    http://www.gamewallpapers.ru/en/3011-command_conquer_red_alert_3-4.html
    The last one is definitely the best.
    Anyone else looking forward to the cheesy live action movies in the next C&C instalment?

The clips are really cheesey.  I am sure some kids parents will freak when they see the last chick leaning over on the desk with her tits almost always about to fall out. 

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Havent used the Jap Super char yet But the American Bitch is the crappiest Hero char ive ever seen in a  CnC game.

But the poster i got in the Premier Edition was hot.

Oh and the Path finding in this game is the Worst ive ever seen.. Id almost Swear this was a Indie game.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170
    Originally posted by Ekibiogami

Havent used the Jap Super char yet But the American Bitch is the crappiest Hero char ive ever seen in a  CnC game.
    But the poster i got in the Premier Edition was hot.

Yea Tanya is definately underpowered compared to the others. I mean, that jap bitch can take ANYTHING. Only way to take her out is to overwhelm her with several units.

And hell yeah, they've got some REALLY nice babes in that game :D

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

The C&C games have gotten really cheesy lately. And i hate to say it but the gameplay is getting a bit old now.

Especially when compared with something like Supreme commander which is a lot more than just doing a Zerg rush.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

Originally posted by HYPERI0N

The C&C games have gotten really cheesy lately. And i hate to say it but the gameplay is getting a bit old now.

Especially when compared with something like Supreme commander which is a lot more than just doing a Zerg rush.

Red Alert as always been cheesy as hell. Now they just pushed it a notch up.

And yeah... gameplay is old, but tbh that's how I like it. When I play C&C, I want C&C.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I've yet to finish the Russian campaigh so I can't really comment on the other 2 hero units.  I like the russian one.  She blows away infantry, shoots vehicle operators and can lazer buildings for air strikes.  All in all great fun.

I've always remembered C&C as being really cheesy and it's how I like it.  I remember in Generals the GLA gatherers would ask for shoes and you could arm the mob with AK's.  I always thought it was great fun as well.  I'm enjoying the latest one quite a bit and look forward to the other campaigns as well as playing against some buddies and stuff.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515
    Originally posted by Jackcolt

And yeah... gameplay is old, but tbh that's how I like it. When I play C&C, I want C&C.

Problem for me is that it may paly like C&C it dont FEEl like C&C.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Last time I saw Tayna was in Red Alert. That bitch was badass. Is she in the lastest ones? I got C&C3 for X360 but really havent played it. Also what about that guy and his robot dog?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• soccerking15soccerking15 Member Posts: 1

Man C&C freakin steps up when it comes to what they do in their games. I loved every single game they've made. Not many people have really gotten hooked on their games though but i definitely try to get their games out there. C&C 3 is just no exception. Awesome.

Originally posted by Jackcolt

Problem for me is that it may paly like C&C it dont FEEl like C&C.

I know exactly what you mean. The same thing happened to me back when with C&C Generals... Great game and all... but not c&c. In other words the C&C feel went away, when Westwood stopped developing the C&C games.

I think RA3 is more C&C than generals was... but no, it's still not quite the way I loved it.