Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Servers are up!

Yeah, I'm not lying but I am having problems connecting due to demand.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

Comments

• OdyssesOdysses Member Posts: 581

Same can't login, world que is too high.

• Sigurd57Sigurd57 Member UncommonPosts: 347

Yea, they're technically up...    But weee for mad rush of people who won't even play past the first 3 days!   Get out of the way for us regular players!  ;)

Hey TSW Players http://www.unfair.co/ for Mission guides, Lore Locations and stuff....

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Im still updating but reading the official forums is pretty funny. My wife is going Ape telling me to make it hurry up!

Originally posted by AmazingAvery

Im still updating but reading the official forums is pretty funny. My wife is going Ape telling me to make it hurry up!

Yea, I'm actually working, so if the server comes up or not, doesn't bother me much!  

Avery, been following all your posts on AoC, I've been dying to get back to that game now that my work schedule has loosened up a little bit, but now, there's just way too many games that have come out recently I need to get through first :(

Hey TSW Players http://www.unfair.co/ for Mission guides, Lore Locations and stuff....

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188
    Originally posted by sigurd57

Originally posted by AmazingAvery

Yea, I'm actually working, so if the server comes up or not, doesn't bother me much!  

Avery, been following all your posts on AoC, I've been dying to get back to that game now that my work schedule has loosened up a little bit, but now, there's just way too many games that have come out recently I need to get through first :(

I know what you mean, work is a killer at the moment, I just not long got home from work (work for ISP) even with the fastest Internet in Canada - my wife still is not happy with the download for MoM. She plays more than I, but I am looking forward to trying it out. I still play AoC quite a bit and when the mood takes me I have lots of other games where I haven't scratched the surface yet. I hope that MoM offers a decent experience and one that won't be over in a short time. With WoW for example I read today that the power guilds have already cleared all the dungeons out, which filters down to mainstream guilds following in a month or so and then casuals say not long after that. Hopefully MoM will last a lot longer and offer plenty of extra's. My wife just wants the neat looking new gear coming with the update haha!

• blindside044blindside044 Member Posts: 250

A dev said that there is no issue, per se, with the game. Just an ass ton of people trying to log on at the same time is causing a "problem". But people are in the servers and playing so just keep trying  :)

Originally posted by blindside044

A dev said that there is no issue, per se, with the game. Just an ass ton of people trying to log on at the same time is causing a "problem". But people are in the servers and playing so just keep trying  :)

Yea, unfortunately, they don't have an actual queue system, rather this message that just tells you "Sorry, go away!"

• Lancer1215Lancer1215 Member Posts: 7

Kinda figured that might happen but I'm still updating so hopefully i can play when I'm done.

• blindside044blindside044 Member Posts: 250
    Originally posted by sigurd57

Originally posted by blindside044

Yea, unfortunately, they don't have an actual queue system, rather this message that just tells you "Sorry, go away!"

They do, or at least did before the expansion... but maybe its just too many people at once causing an issue?... I dunno....

• PapadamPapadam Member Posts: 2,102

EU servers are up aswell!

Have fun in Moria everyone :)

If WoW = The Beatles
    and WAR = Led Zeppelin
    Then LotrO = Pink Floyd

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

woke up at 3:30 and logged in. Funny as heck seeing hundreds of people running around Bree at 4:00 am est. Made a Warden and a RK. Then logged my LM in and tried to figure out the new trait system. I seem to be killling as quick if not quicer than ever so I must of gotten some of it right :). Started in on my Volume II chaper one quests, then went back out and played the RK a bit and the Warden a bit. Too early to tell if I am going to like them. Performance is great and I noticed that Bree was the smoothest I have ever seen it even with a 100 or so other players scurrying about.

Too much to do and not enough time to do it in, too bad I still need to work for a living. But I am taking tommorrow as a vacation day. yes I am a addict.

I miss DAoC