Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New RF Global Website!

FraggnumFraggnum Member Posts: 9

new weapons, new armors, enhanced security.

http://playrf.com

please report typos, issues, glitches.

thank you.

Comments

• jimbo833jimbo833 Member Posts: 158

woot, just noticed this and im trying to sign up.

but cant because when i go to get email code it takes me to this page with [][][][][] on it and thats it :S i wanna play ¬¬

• FraggnumFraggnum Member Posts: 9

i have already informed CCR about the registration page, thank you.

i hope that they would be able to straighten it out asap, but i think registration is not yet available until RF2's  launch.

• jimbo833jimbo833 Member Posts: 158

woot finally got on :)

and i must say the site is looking great, yes theres some minor spelling mistakes but thats ok.

quick question do i need to download the new client. and which sever should i pick :P

• FraggnumFraggnum Member Posts: 9

as of this moment the CLIENT and the TEST SERVER launchers are not yet available for the public to download.

we need to wait for further announcements; CLOSED BETA testing is still ongoing.

• The_GothessThe_Gothess Member Posts: 10

guys and girls, please bear with the CCR team. They've just updated the site, and its currently under construction. As you will notice, there are still some korean words and broken links on the site. If you came accross with this kind of problem, please do report it to CCR so they can fix it up. thanks. :D