Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atlantica useing Rappelz music???

CryoDragonCryoDragon Member Posts: 15

When I was checking out Atlantica I downloaded the soundtrack. I recently stopped playing Rappelz so i didn't notice it at first, but a lot of the songs sounded oddly familiar. When i finally realized I was like "oh..........OMFG!" xD  Last time i checked Atlantica wasnt a Gpotato game.

Here are the the "Atlantica" song titles that I'm 99.9% sure are  from Rappelz:

-Battlesound_02

- Dungeon_Igdrasil

To listen to these, download them or open them from this link:   atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/pds/ost.asp

After you've listened to the two:

Any thoughts on this?

Comments

• grey666grey666 Member Posts: 15

Yea, I have a thought.

Rappelz came out like four years ago you dumb ass.... Atlantica ... who? what?

Don't you have some gangsta video to make or sumn?

• smutsmut Member Posts: 250
    Originally posted by grey666

Yea, I have a thought.
    Rappelz came out like four years ago you dumb ass.... Atlantica ... who? what?
    Don't you have some gangsta video to make or sumn?

Angry much? You plaY Rappelz yourself according to a post you made today "Quit for awhile... playing again. " So why are you even dissing a 4 year old game you play. I don't understand your post at all either, gangsta video? HUH?

To the OP:

I don't play rappelz so I would not know what that soundtrack sounds like. Maybe if you could find a link to the Rappelz songs you think are the same, then it would be easier for me to see if they are the same.

• grey666grey666 Member Posts: 15

Oh... sorry, didn't mean to offend those of you who don't play the game. Guess what... the soundtrack didn't come from some dumb ass game that released 3 years after Rappelz. It's hard to believe I know, and I understand you don't play Rappelz... thanks for the input. Isn't there a free-falling block game you can play or something? Pong? Something. Space Invaders?

• smutsmut Member Posts: 250
    Originally posted by grey666

Oh... sorry, didn't mean to offend those of you who don't play the game. Guess what... the soundtrack didn't come from some dumb ass game that released 3 years after Rappelz. It's hard to believe I know, and I understand you don't play Rappelz... thanks for the input. Isn't there a free-falling block game you can play or something? Pong? Something. Space Invaders?

Dude, can you not read or comprehend? HE IS SAYING ALANTICA TOOK THE MUSIC FROM RAPPELZ, NOT THAT RAPPELZ TOOK THE MUSIC FROM ALANTICA so your backwards. I put that in caps so you could maybe actually read it. Isn't there a reading comprehension book you can read or something? Reading for dummies? Something. Comprehension 101 for noobs?