Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long is your queue?

BlazeyerBlazeyer Member UncommonPosts: 562

Last night on illidan had 1050 people in line ahead of me, took about an hour and a half. Several other times I've had 500-600 people ahead. I really hate the wait, but it's understandable.

Comments

• coffeecoffee Member Posts: 2,007

1300'ish on GrimBatol EU today at 6pm server time, Think thats the highest its ever been.  I kind of dont mind the 90min wait... which is odd.

Like the sauce, the best comes to those who wait =D

• b0rderline99b0rderline99 Member Posts: 1,441

my server is at around 700

bloodhoof- US

edit: 1337 posts!

• IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360
    Originally posted by b0rderline99

edit: 1337 posts!

Lol, nice.

I've been lucky so far, most of the queues on Azgalor have been minimal.  Although I don't mind waiting a few minutes, anything more than 20 kind and I'm off to one of my alts on a low pop server.  That's one of the reasons I like that you can have one DK per server, not per account. 

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• ghogielghogiel Member Posts: 166

1700+, Aman'Thul-US (Oceania).

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

600-800 non-peak times on Kel'Thuzad - US

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

• PepsipwnzgodPepsipwnzgod Member Posts: 203

illidan at 11 o'clock last night had 1780 people in front of me, i didnt bother

-----------------------------
    IVE PLAYED WOW AND LIKED IT SO IM A FANBOI PLZ FLAME MY THREADS CUZ I MIGHT MENTION WOW

• gnomexxxgnomexxx Member Posts: 2,920
    Originally posted by Pepsipwnzgod

illidan at 11 o'clock last night had 1780 people in front of me, i didnt bother

My server caused me to do the same thing.

I'm starting to wonder why I bought the expansion.  I know I can transfer my character, but my guild and the people I know are all on the server I've always played on.  I don't want to leave them all behind.  I've made some really good friends on there that I like to do stuff with.

I quit for a while and came back for this expansion, now I'm seriously thinking of closing my account to wait until things settle down.

You know what's a shame though?  I bet some good games like DAoC would kill just to have WoW's queued population, much less the people actually playing on the servers. 

===============================

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

300-500 peak times on Bleeding Hollow - US

• brostynbrostyn Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,092

I came back with a 10 day rez. I had a queue of 1100 on Area 52. They weird thing is that I'm willing to wait that long, because my old server Farstriders is so dead its not worth playing. I can't believe they haven't merged some of these servers. and I noticed there was a new realm. WTF?!?!

Playing on a server that is full during peak vs. one that is medium during peak is like playing two different games, and one of them isn't very fun.

• dreamsfadedreamsfade Member UncommonPosts: 339

I've had a server queue of 1,000 just last night which took me about 45 minutes to actually log into the game.

• aubryaubry Member Posts: 120

Odd, I haven't seen a queue on my server yet.  The world is always full (even before the expansion).  It's one of the original servers - I wonder if it's running on different hardware than the others (and can handle the population spikes better).

• BlazeyerBlazeyer Member UncommonPosts: 562

right now as i type this, at 8:30 am est. Illidan (US) is full. haha I guess I won't be checking my auctions before class this morning.

• FischerBlackFischerBlack Member Posts: 573
    Originally posted by ghogiel

1700+, Aman'Thul-US (Oceania).

1850 tonight on AmanThul at Australian prime time. I'm sticking to Grizzly Hills for the time being.

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581

All pve oceanic server is lock, Amanthul queueing at 1000 plus, khaz gorath slightly better, but still needs about an  hour to log in...

Hope more players move over to Saufang.... ( sounds like that Bleach girl name though )

RIP Orc Choppa