Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eternal Vigilance, Now Recruiting (Republic)

2»

Comments

• HarelinHarelin Member UncommonPosts: 409

We've released EVRpedia, our latest effort... see below for the announcement.

---

Today I am very proud to be able to announce the release of EVRpedia, the SWTOR division's complete record of all roleplay material in wiki form. EVRpedia will serve as a dynamic resource that can be updated by all members, that will forever grow with us as we continue to write our collective story in the Star Wars universe. Of note, if you're in the mood to read, you can find biographies of each of our characters, biographies of the fictional founders of Eternal Vigilance dating back centuries ago, great roleplay threads such as the historic 'Call to Arms' and the riveting 'The Silent Listening Post' (still in progress), and you can learn more about what we stand for - our unique philosophies towards the Force, the distance we've placed between ourselves and the Jedi Order, and so forth.

As with any wiki, it will always be a work in progress. We've built a large framework and some areas may appear a bit empty at the moment, but our roleplay team is hard at work churning out more material to further our goal of creating an immersive experience for our members.

I want to take a moment to thank the people involved in making this possible. To begin with, Sheol, Doran and the entire roleplay team have done a fantastic job populating EVRpedia with content. Tyrian is responsible for custom-skinning the wiki with the great visual theme you see now, and Eversio with the Special Projects team installed the wiki so everyone could get started.

This project has been a perfect demonstration of our capacity for skilled teamwork and coordination. So many people have been involved so that no single person had to carry the weight, and that is what I'm most proud of. EVRpedia will continue to grow, as will the rest of Eternal Vigilance, and this victory is merely among the first of many that we will be able to lay claim to in the years ahead.

http://www.evcitadel.com/swtorwiki

• Tal_O_tisTal_O_tis Member Posts: 6

I am Happy to say that our latest guild wide poll has resulted in that EV will be going to a PvP server :)

Eternal Vigilance a gray aligned guild doing what it takes to defeat the Sith and protect the Republic! www.evcitadel.com

Tal O'tis

• Remi_DRemi_D Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Originally posted by Tal_O_tis

Enternal Vigilance would like to say Congratz to the following people for passing our application process and being accepted into EV's SWTOR Division!
    Terran, OiNG, Tyrian Tiperious and Quatermain
    Congratz!!!

OiNG, aka Remi for the game

I like how I'm able to apply my personal interest, like design, and incorporate that as part of my activities with the guild. It's a diverse and flexible guild that lets me put even my non-gaming talents to use! I think that's an important aspect in maintaining guild activity while waiting for a highly anticipated game, especially when we're easily talking months out for release.

• HarelinHarelin Member UncommonPosts: 409

Eternal Vigilance has recently revamped the SWTOR section of its website.  You can see it here:

http://www.evcitadel.com/community/index.php?page=202

Within you will find a wealth of information regarding our SWTOR division.

• ShibuiShibui Member Posts: 1

I've just recently joined EV. Everyone has welcomed me readily and I feel as if we are setting ourselves up for success. The game is coming along, and even though the original estimated release date (Q4 '09) hasn't been met, we are setting up guild friendships and putting ourselves in a strong position in the SWTOR community. While some may think this a bad idea, I would contest to ask them why, and then accept their opinion. Everyone is entitled to one, but I hope those that think like myself and others in the guild choose to join us at EV.

Honestly, I love it here. The level of organization is astonishing and wonderful as well as the appeal that I can play with guildmates over several games. Please consider us!

• syztecsyztec Member Posts: 114

In my case I can't even consider joining a guild just now  for SWTOR untill I know what Bioware's plans are in terms of server locations (regional, Euro/US ).  But either way....Good luck Eternal Vigilance on your SWTOR path. :)

• TolipTolip Member Posts: 1

Just wanted to stop by and say Eternal Vigilance is one of the greatest guilds I have had the pleasure of joining.

If anyone is looking for an organized, fun experience, this is the place for you.

Feel free to join us on xfire: swtor , the official SWTOR Xfire chat group.

We are always looking for like-minded people!

• AidinSpireAidinSpire Member Posts: 3

Eternal Vigilance is a friendly and mature community which seeks to preserve the republic using "Gray Jedi" perspectives.

I was really impressed with my experience as an applicant and how much respect I was treated with right away. EV is a multi-gaming guild which has resulted in its 5 year longevity, and is about to take on SWTOR full force! All interested potential members are encouraged to join our forums, introduce yourself, and experience our community yourself. http://www.evcitadel.com/community

For the Republic! image

Interested in RP? Wish your character had its own wiki for a biography? EVs got your back. Check out our latest articles on our RP wiki: http://www.evcitadel.com/swtorwiki

Eternal Vigilance embraces RP but it is not required by all members.

Congrats to the opening of our StarCraft II Division!

Multiple Games = Guild Longevity

So what are you waiting for? Join our SWTOR division!

• IzonIzon Member Posts: 2

Some key aspects of EV:

•  multi-country guild (which means around the clock guild pve/pvp)

•  very organized

• drama-free (my personal favorite)

• 20+ yrs old experienced gamers

• very roleplay friendly (lots going on now)

• guild groups in games while we wait (SC2, GA for starters)

If interested or just want to check us out, pop in at evcitdel.com/community.

Bring on the Sith and Q1.

Izon Moonrider
    www.evcitadel.com/community

• IzonIzon Member Posts: 2

Curently have SC2, GA, and LOL groups going.  more the merrier.  Jump into Xfire SWG group with us to shoot the sh**

Izon Moonrider
    www.evcitadel.com/community