Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Republic Guild Now Recruiting

Comments

• GnarlywheatbGnarlywheatb Member Posts: 89

Well thats what you get for posting drunk at 3am Ooorahh!!!

• philsouljaphilsoulja Member Posts: 1

ive recently joined this guild and i gotta say they are a great group. real active and friendly.

strongly recommend anyone who is interested in being part of a role playing/active/pvp guild to take a look at the guild website. any questions u have just post or message us on the forums and we'll be happy to answer.

I've recently been in this guild and I agree as well, classy bunch, good roleplays, Master Apprentice program, PVP, focus on a guild base, large navy it's pretty much titties.

Not to mention our Space Marines... I'm not even adding anythign else, just Space Marines.

• MrMakabeMrMakabe Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Gnarlywheatb

I've recently been in this guild and I agree as well, classy bunch, good roleplays, Master Apprentice program, PVP, focus on a guild base, large navy it's pretty much titties.

Pretty much what? lol!

I do have to say, though, that these are a fun bunch. I've been involved with the guild ever since the TOR site first went up, which was like, what, August or October 2008? That's saying something. We're always doing something too, you won't get bored easily.

• Zenkou231Zenkou231 Member Posts: 1

yes we are a fun bunch but an organized one :D

We've got game nights and some great RP, ingame we will look to dominate world PVP and will focus on obtaining a base if that is a possibility.

Couple big updates on the site today go check them out.

www.Championsoftheforce.com

Alright guys COTF radio is live, if you have a minute make sure to check it out ! and thank DJ Erithos.

• ZtekanZtekan Member Posts: 261

Not to be rude or anything but.

Its 2-3 years left until release.

System Specc
    Intel I7 4770K 3,5 ghz
    16Gb RAM 1600 mhz
    Nvidia GTX 780

Originally posted by Ztekan

Not to be rude but that's a completely unfounded statement. Bioware wouldn't even say they'd be at E3 next year, the game is already running and the Devs can play from their homes.

The game HAS been in development for some time and it's not nearly as far out as you think. Besides part of the allure of a guild is to meet some like minded people to shoot the shit/play games with while you wait.

• MrMakabeMrMakabe Member Posts: 2

Exactly. That's why we've been around so long, we don't just wait around talking about how cool TOR is going to be (Though I won't lie and say we don't ever talk about it. lol). We play online games like Battlefield Heroes, we got a wicked RP section... Guild's got damn near everything you'd need.

• Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360

Not to be rude but that's a completely unfounded statement. Bioware wouldn't even say they'd be at E3 next year, the game is already running and the Devs can play from their homes.

The game HAS been in development for some time and it's not nearly as far out as you think. Besides part of the allure of a guild is to meet some like minded people to shoot the shit/play games with while you wait.

The game has been in development since 2005, it's due to release in 2010, early 2011. So, that's not that far away.

Originally posted by Syno23

The game has been in development since 2005, it's due to release in 2010, early 2011. So, that's not that far away.

Exactly, and eve if the game is 4 years out atleast we're having fun and getting ready while we wait.

EVE Online was a classic game, the reason why I didn't get into it was because it was too late.

Games like: FFXIV, Star Wars: TOR, and Aion if I can play them at release, I'll be fine, but games like AoC and WAR just aren't too good over all. I need games that attract huge audiences.

Exactly, it's very disinteresting to be on a low pop server.

Yeah, but games like WoW on the other hand are too outdated, I'm looking for something new with a huge population lol. And yeah, the next three MMORPGs look very promising.

- Aion will have 4 million subscribers

- Star Wars: The Old Republic will have 1.8 million subscribers

- Final Fantasy XIV Online will have 1.06 million subs

But yeah, hopefully the most populated servers will be very active even throughout the night since I am a night hawk after all. I think that yeah, Age of Conan definitely was a ghost town by its 3rd month. And Warhammer's most populated server is a ghost town at night, so I just can't deal with that.

So, definitely games that are NEW and ATTRACT huge audiences.

I see Champions of the Force.....only time will tell in that particular case.

They decided to close down the main recruitment forums, so luckily we still have a thread here. For a second I thought they banned me from the forums, but then I relised that they closed the whole recuritment section out. Dang, have I never appreciated anything?

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Originally posted by Syno23

They decided to close down the main recruitment forums, so luckily we still have a thread here. For a second I thought they banned me from the forums, but then I relised that they closed the whole recuritment section out. Dang, have I never appreciated anything?

And the crying over there makes the SWG look like a happy place at any point in its history. It's almost unbelievable that a bunch of supposed adults could whine over a game forum for a game that isn’t even out yet like that.They need to grow up and get over it. I can only imagine what it'll be like if a major nerf comes along in SWTOR.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

Come check out our new site

www.Championsoftheforce.com

It looks good! You guys are now professional.

Well thank you kindly, it's not done yet though and our webmaster has been on leave, check back for updates from time to time.

And second of all, can't believe that the main recruitment website http://www.swtor.com/ shutdown. The old bumping up system is a good one.

But yeah, I'll make sure to check up in the future.

I know this is a crazy question but I'm recruiting for my Final Fantasy XIV guild and I've advertised on  100 different websites. I was wondering if you guys needed some websites to advertise on...or at least spread the word that there are Star Wars: The Old Republic guilds available to join.

If not, no problem.

Stop by this Saturday for our weekly gaming days, sit down and play some JA, CO, or whatever suits your tastes!

Hope to see you there.