Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Republic Guild Now Recruiting

Guild Faction:

Republic

Guild Purpose:

The Champions of the force look to rid the galaxy of Sith tyranny and restore balance to the force. In game we will assert ourselves as the best republic PvP guild. By organizing and preparing for the game while also participating in community events like role plays and chats we will prepare ourselves for launch.

Who can join ?

Champions of the Force is currently recruiting mature Republic players who are vested in PVP and Raiding but are encouraging and interested in Role Playing. We are a growing community with members from all over the world, unfortunately we can only allow English speaking members. We require all members to be active and contribute to the guild in any way they can. A microphone and Ventrillo is recommended but not required.

What is Champions of the Force ?

Champions of the Force will be a Republic guild focused on PVP and Raiding while promoting Role Playing and guild interaction. We are recruiting all Republic players regardless of Light or Dark side. CotF is NOT a Jedi only guild.

Why join?

* We provide a Ventrillo server

* We have a diverse growing community.

* Our forums are a great way to get to know other members and even participate in some RP fiction.

* We will focus on building an in-game city or space station if its possible

* We already have a very active guild participating in role plays you could join

* Our seasonal newsletter keeps players reminded and informed

* We support all play styles

* As the guilds main purpose is preparing for launch this is not a guild that will form. If you join you can be assured CotF will be with you at launch.

What Server Will You Play On ?

CotF will join a PVP or RPPVP Server (if its available). We will meet with other prominent Republic guilds to make sure we play on the most dedicated and strong Republic server possible. Once there we will work with our Republic allies to bring justice to the Sith wherever possible.

Guild Website

To Join

Click Here to Apply !

Guild Command Structure

High Council

Jedi Masters | Admiral of the Navy | Commandant of the Marines

Jedi Knights | Captain of the Navy | Master Sergent of the Marines

Jedi Padawans | Navy Midshipmen | Marine Trooper

Divisions and Ranks

Champions of the Force Marine Division

Commander: Maven

Recruiting

CotF Navy

Admiral: Blkob Getet

Vice Admiral: Junta Chaal

Recruiting

CotF Crafters

Crafting Leader: Recruiting

Recruiting

Jedi Academy

Recruiting

Current Guild Roster (150+)

As you know our guild is always looking for mature active members and striving to be the best damn republic guild in the galaxy, and tonight we're taking a big step closer. It's my pleasure to announce the official merger of *The Men of the West*, currently known as *The Crusade* community and Champions of the Force. The *The Men of the West*, currently known as *The Crusade* will be welcomed to our community and us to theirs. This merger is mutually beneficial as we now gain a large experienced user base as well as the pedigree that comes with an successful multi-game community. We have a home for the upcoming hit MMO Darkfall and there users can now be a part of the Best Damn Republic Guild in the Galaxy.

I understand the term merger can seem scary to some but its important that you all know Champions of the Force is not going way. We are not changing our name. We are not changing our principles and we are not changing our forums.

What it means to you

* We will keep our forums and add new users to the community.

* We now have our own Ventrilo. Filled with active members.

* Construction of the website will begin soon.

* You are now part of a experienced online gaming community around since August 12, 2004.

* We now have a fully functioning website and guild for the upcoming MMO Darkfall. As you are now a part of The Crusade family you need not apply only register and post in the *DESIGNATED AREA* if your interested in Dark Fall. It's really important to me that our communities mesh we'll so get on vent and try to post on both forums if you can.

* With the merger we become a part of Men of the Wests, long and storied history. A successful guild through Lord of the Rings Online, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, Age of Conan and now Darkfall and The Old Republic.

* Me and Esellesar are now co leaders in the Men of the West/Champions of the Force gaming community. He will introduce himself soon and I expect everyone to just make fun of him as much as possible , No but he's a fantastic guy and a long time guild leader. He brings a high level of guild management and has run guilds successfully in many games. I expect you guys to show him the same courtesy you have me and I assure you he will soon gain your trust.

Comments