Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

;( I lost Shadow Lands on this one

image  Argh ! My Old account expired so I created a new account with the AI game key I got ..but once again "dumb me" didn't read that you wont get SL with AI now I lost SL that my old account had ;(.

Is there some way I can get a new free SL game key? Like from a site which offers a free trial or something, but if I do get a free 30 days trial on I've lost AI damn,,! then I cant do that. (Sorry if I sound noob)

;( Really sad and image angry on my self...

Comments

• SuperZwerverSuperZwerver Member Posts: 293

Of course you can't get a new free SL game key image

You can get a trail but there is no point in that because you wont have it on your account then, because you can't activate a trail on a account that already excists I think.

You'll just have to activate SL on your new account again and download and install SL.

BTW why did your old account expired, did it get deleted or something? image 

----------------------------
    Fixup "Gioz" Looksharp Solitus Bureaucrat
    Geil "Poepdoet" Tijgetje Atrox Fixer
    Saint "Healeet" Germain Solitus Doctor

Flych - 70 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin - Tarren Mill (EU)
    Mediocre - 70 Undead Discipline Priest - Tarren Mill (EU)

• sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 684
    If I were you I'd contact Funcom and try to work it out with them. If you have all the info from your last account (cd-key, etc.) and the info from this new account maybe they can switch the cd-keys around for you.

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

i dont understand... expired... you must be talking abouta trial you were playing maybe? cuz if youve payed for the game and pay montly for it it doesnt expire, you stuff stays in the system, but if it wasa trial accoutn and you let it expire funcom cant do anything for you they are deleted when the trial is over, happend to me once not to long ago

image image image

• ghostsamanghostsaman Member Posts: 48

I played the 30 days included, so after the 30 days had gone my account freezed and I had to buy a pre - paid card to reactivate it. But when I saw AI coming up I said to myself : Well I'll start a new char on a new account. Because my char wasen't good at all, I did't have much time for AO back then.

What I didn't know was that SL didn't come with AI, and that's my own problem for beeing so dumb and not reading so much about it before I bought it.

And that's the story about how I "lost" Shadow Lands

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

ya thats is a pretty dumb mistake lol

image image image

• mistik123mistik123 Member Posts: 20

Ok if you bought ai retail and you dont have sl then just goto here http://community.anarchy-online.com/content/downloads/tryout/ and download all of them but Ai 20$. These are the full game just remeber you account and password and it will work forever you will have to pay the monthly fee. Your probley not going to get a free sl key. GOod luck

• mistik123mistik123 Member Posts: 20

haha that looks messed up ...dont ask me what i did...lol

• Red_RiderRed_Rider Member Posts: 261
      Check in stores around you,  I saw SL at about 10$ a few months ago and that was 10 Canadian ....