Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hunter or Shaman

Hi guys, i have a Full tier 4 hunter with t5 equiv gun and full s3, and a full Season 3 shaman for all specs, but seeing as gear doesnt matter in a day or so; i want to know what you think is a smarter choice for wrath of the lich king, im short on cash and buying 2 expacs and keeping both my personal accounts up seems worthless, yes i keep them on 2 different accounts.

Please help me decide which i should choose:

I've been playing the hunt since release, i love it, i know how to play it in all specs, im decent at it in pvp and i often top the damage in raids, it's a great class, but it has no use in pve other then damage and in the new expac im thinking of just focusing on pve, i never really did much but  t4 raids and the occasional TK / ssc, but never T6 until after the 3.0 patch

My shaman on the other hand i leveled to be resto, got bored of healing and basically was forced to heal through arena's im a decent healer, that doesnt take away from the boring-ness, but i enjoy dpsing with him although i've never raided hardcore with it, some kara badge runs but that's about all.

Please help me choose, keep in mind i plan on PVEing

thanks in advance

-----------------------------
IVE PLAYED WOW AND LIKED IT SO IM A FANBOI PLZ FLAME MY THREADS CUZ I MIGHT MENTION WOW

Comments

• DreamagramDreamagram Member Posts: 798

Personally I'd definitely go Hunter. The expansion changes, the pet specs, and the general tool set of the class is very inviting; easy to play "well enough", hard to play to its peak potential.

The only class I'd rather level than a Hunter is a Mage, and that's just because I've played my Mage since launch day in Europe. :-)

• AeroangelAeroangel Member UncommonPosts: 498

It's a hard choice to make- I would just level them both up.

Personally I hate the play style of shaman, but they do pretty good DPS at 80 and are great healers. If you want to do some great DPS in PvE just stick with your hunter, but you might find PvP a little tougher.

--------------------------
    Playing:
    FFXIV, TERA, LoL, and HoTS
    My Rig:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 770, CPU: i7-4790K, Memory: 16 GB RAM

• WrenthWrenth Member Posts: 3

If both accounts are in your name you should be able to transfer the two characters on to one account for $25.  Sounds Like you have put alot of time into both toons and it would be worth the $25.

If I was choosing a character for pve I would pry role the shaman.  I've never raided on a shaman at 70 but easily get broed with my hunter.  Plus with the new spell power change if you go ele you can switch back in forth between resto if you get bored.  I've always likedy hybrid classes though so I'm bias.  Pick the one you have the most fun with, if your a good player you can raid with either.

-Wrenth