It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
... that has suffered a poor launch. 1/3 of your development team has jumped ship, and you are left with a demoralised staff. They can only focus on one issue a month, but there’s a lot to be done.
All of the following issues need addressing. The question is: how would you rank them in order of importance (With 1 being high priority, and 10 being the lowest).
Additionally, your budget has been slashed and two issues must be completely removed from the list until further notice.
=========================[ THE 'TO DO' LIST ]=========================
- Addressing the seriously unbalanced classes for PvP. [ ]
- Adding the class that was cut just prior to release (despite its popularity). [ ]
- Adding to the severely lacking PvE content. [ ]
- Addressing the rare but annoying graphical glitches. [ ]
- Fixing the glaring ‘gold exploit’. [ ]
- Tackling the rampant Gold sellers. [ ]
- Fixing the issue that makes players with ATi cards CTD every 45 minutes. [ ]
- Tackling the low population (server merges, transfers etc.) [ ]
- Finishing the ‘End-Game-Uber-Raid’ that was supposed to ship at launch. [ ]
- Implementing the missing Auction House system. [ ]
- Completing the woefully overlooked Professions. [ ]
- Fixing the broken ‘Castle Siege’ PvP mechanic. [ ]
That’s it. Number in order of importance, and put an X next to the two items which must be axed from the agenda to remain within budget. I’m interested to see how people rate the importance of these issues when faced with the tough regimen enforced by many unforgiving publishers.
P.S: This is not a subtle flame at any current or to-be-released game. It is purely for fun. Please don't let this descend into a flame-fest.