Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legend of Mir 3: Beta & New Site Go Live!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

It is now official!  The Legend of Mir 3 beta test has begun!  In addition, there has been a new site rolled out to give Mir3 players and fans a new home for the game.

Their customer support team is now available 24 hours a day to aid testers.  Their forums are also up and getting filled with new posts!

If you would like to take this new MMORPG for a test drive just visit the new official site at this link: http://www.mir3europe.com!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• KenTsurugiKenTsurugi Member UncommonPosts: 61
    It's http://www.mir3europe.com, not www.mr3europe.com

• Juice.Juice. Member Posts: 3

wtf open beta is live but you cannot even download it yet?

• codecode Member Posts: 95
    download client from ftp://217.140.42.206/client/Mir3_Open_Beta.rar

• Valor78Valor78 Member Posts: 2
    Has it really gone live?I went to their website and it still says "coming soon". Anyone else gt this problem as well?
  • Joxer_XJoxer_X Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Go read their message boards, it has a sticky post saying it's live
  • AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    I have sent a request to GameDaily to see if they will host the file...if they agree perhaps that will help get it out to the masses in high speed image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• Valor78Valor78 Member Posts: 2
    which message box are u referring to joxer_X, mind post the link here? I've been kept trying to go to the official website but there's northing there except a background with the "coming soon" . Thanks in advance
  • codecode Member Posts: 95
    Valor78  clear u cache/ go to www.mir3europe.com/forum

• reddog000reddog000 Member UncommonPosts: 121

Originally posted by Admin
    I have sent a request to GameDaily to see if they will host the file...if they agree perhaps that will help get it out to the masses in high speed image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Thank you!

-------------------------------------------
    Control is an illusion!

-------------------------------------------
    Control is an illusion!

• TheHiddenOneTheHiddenOne Member Posts: 66

Originally posted by Valor78
    which message box are u referring to joxer_X, mind post the link here? I've been kept trying to go to the official website but there's northing there except a background with the "coming soon" . Thanks in advance

String of things to bear in mind:

1. The RAR file isn't the current beta. Once you install that (ignoring the dummy EULA and the trial version of InstallShield used), there are three steps you need to take before you can run the game. I advise anyone to visit http:/www.mir3europe.com/forum before trying to run that client.

2. This is Phase 1 Open Beta. There will be a complete wipe and new client for phase 2 in about 2 weeks time.

3. Don't expect a client download from the main site till phase 2.

4. The game is still buggy at this point. Expect a better experience for phase 2.

5. Some people have problems with the registration process. There's a server side bug that should be fixed tomorrow. Also, registration e-mails tend to get stuck in spam filters.

6. On the plus side, the customer support is excellent with phone and e-mails answered almost immediately.

• EraserheadEraserhead Member UncommonPosts: 343

Noones posted this so I will.  QGO released a new client with many of the recent fixes included into it.  If you are going to arange for a mirror I'd recommend you use this latest file as the old one had several problems.  Link:

http://www.mir3europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2200

MuHQ :: L2HQ :: LoM HQ :: RYLHQ