Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

14-day Trial keycode error

JumperPrimeJumperPrime Member UncommonPosts: 7

OK, I downloaded the Anarchy Online game client, installed it, read the gameplay manual while I downloaded and installed. I went to enter my keycode and instead of going on to the next step in registration, I get the following error message:

Don't panic, please

We have made an unfortunate error. The proper people have been notified, and we will try to correct the error as soon as possible

Exception : Multiple affiliates??

This is very frustrating as I was really looking forward to trying the game out image

Comments

• AwololAwolol Member Posts: 34

Oh from the MMORPG.com 14-day-trial offer? I had the exact same problem so I went to ign forum and posted asking for a gamekey and somebody gave me one. Its a 30-day-trial gamekey too AND if i decide to carry on playing i get the game and shadow lands expansion pack free!

do u want the link to that forum or u gonna keep on trying with the mmorpg offer?

• JumperPrimeJumperPrime Member UncommonPosts: 7

Originally posted by Sonican

Oh from the MMORPG.com 14-day-trial offer? I had the exact same problem so I went to ign forum and posted asking for a gamekey and somebody gave me one. Its a 30-day-trial gamekey too AND if i decide to carry on playing i get the game and shadow lands expansion pack free!
     do u want the link to that forum or u gonna keep on trying with the mmorpg offer?

Sure, I might as well hedge my bets in case the problem is with the code I got

http://vnboards.ign.com/AO:_General_Discussion/b5216/
    thats where i got mine just create a topic asking OR there are a lot of topics alrdy there and just look into them and you'll find people saying like 'got 5 anniversary keys to give away pm me for one, first come first server'
    good luck finding one!

+ if u do find one its better then the MMORPG offer anyway

• mpgoetzmpgoetz Member Posts: 1
    Yah, I'm getting the same error. I tried checking at the vault forums, but looks like there all outta anniversary keys.  I haven't played since release and was kinda excited about the free trial. IF anyone has more info on this feel free to post :)

• JumperPrimeJumperPrime Member UncommonPosts: 7

Well, it looks like the problem I had was a server glitch, or something like that, because I tried entering my code today and this time, IT WORKED! I now have a 14-day trial account, courtsey of MMORPG.com and am now downloading the patch(back when I played Asheron's Call, we AC players had a saying "Never play on patch day" due to the common occurrance of crashes and such right after the servers were patched, but I'm willing to hope that Anarchy Online is superior in that regard)

Anyway, soon I'll have the patch downloaded and I'll be able to start my adventure on Rubi-Ka

• Red_RiderRed_Rider Member Posts: 261
      If you want a 30 day key, leave me an email address.  I have to get rid of my 3rd anniversery keys before they time out at the end of the month.

• cherylhsu200cherylhsu200 Member Posts: 2

please i need a 30 day trial key, my email [email protected]

thx

• Cal9887Cal9887 Member Posts: 12

how come for the 14-day trial you need credit card information?::::37::

• aleczapkaaleczapka Member Posts: 15

exacly.. whats the point of free trial if I have to give my credit card no# or bank account?? I mean WTF? do they hope I forgett to cancel the account so they will charge me???? fking lame