Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to download the high res variant to try the Trial?

Where to download the high res variant to try the Trial?

On the site i only see the low res....

Could someone give me a link with the high res? (I download current the UK variant from Gamershell.com which is 3.4 gb but I don't know if thats the highres version).

Comments

• WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012

Made this a sticky seen as this is a common question here.

• wonderful5wonderful5 Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Queinai

Hi res client

really helpful~i'm looking for the site for several hours~~thx.

• tihokantihokan Member Posts: 20

Just in case, this link will probably be outdated after mod.9 comes out. Then the new one will probably be available on the following KB entry: turbine.fuzeqna.com/ddo.support/consumer/kbdetail.asp

• A.BlacklochA.Blackloch Member UncommonPosts: 842

Hi res client

Is this the US Hi res client? I was thinking on giving the game a shot and since the EU servers are not going to be free 2 play, it would be awesome to continue playing in US servers once the f2p starts.

• TriMoonTriMoon Member UncommonPosts: 57

From the account creation process:

*edit*
    This does not seem to be a direct download link, however it will download a downloader...

Well thats all for now, 3M

• SweedeSweede Member UncommonPosts: 209

Anyway to download it without the download manager? since it downloads 4+ gig then says file allready  exists restart or change to another directory(and restart) been downloading over 8 gig of data now :(

• gracefieldgracefield Member UncommonPosts: 279

Originally posted by Mortemia

Hi res client

Is this the US Hi res client? I was thinking on giving the game a shot and since the EU servers are not going to be free 2 play, it would be awesome to continue playing in US servers once the f2p starts.

Not sure how all this EU/US business works, but I downloaded the Unlimited client the other day from the US site and I've been playing away ever since. I'm in EU btw. The enhanced graphics client is excellent too, I used to play this game years ago and it looks a lot sharper now - at least the starter area does. It's very good in fact. Also enjoyable, well worth a go...

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 913
    You download the main installer on 100 mb ish and then you start the extraction and it ask you if u wanna install Hires of 3 gb extra