Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It has been real, It has been fun, it has been real fun

DracusDracus Member Posts: 1,449

This November 4th will be a historic day in the US.

Politics is indeed a passionate topic that can get heated at times.  My apologies to anyone who felt offended.  A truce you can say.

So take the time to enjoy and have fun.

I'm done, so see you on the flip-side of the game forums around here.

So, what's this of Smed saying SWG will be sun setting...

And that is why...

Conservatives' pessimism is conducive to their happiness in three ways. First, they are rarely surprised -- they are right more often than not about the course of events. Second, when they are wrong they are happy to be so. Third, because pessimistic conservatives put not their faith in princes -- government -- they accept that happiness is a function of fending for oneself. They believe that happiness is an activity -- it is inseparable from the pursuit of happiness.

Comments

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

It'll be historic in the sense of even more political topics being created!

GADZOOKS!

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• FaxxerFaxxer Member Posts: 3,247
    Originally posted by Dracus

This November 4th will be a historic day in the US.

Politics is indeed a passionate topic that can get heated at times.  My apologies to anyone who felt offended.  A truce you can say.

So take the time to enjoy and have fun.

I'm done, so see you on the flip-side of the game forums around here.

So, what's this of Smed saying SWG will be sun setting...

In other news...

John Smedley/Julio Torres pulled ahead in the polls to come from nearly 40 points behind when they suddenly reversed policy and offered a "classic server" for all SWG vets.  They also promised Torres would serve 1 day in a REAL prison for every media quoted instance of "star-warsy" the vets could find. 

"We just really wanted to extend an olive branch to our player base.  After all, we've listened to them and this is really all about them now."  Said Torres, vice presidential candidate.  "We've even decided to revert back to the 32+ professions, including the beloved Creature handler that only 1 percent of players used."

This is a dramatic turn of events since for 3 years or longer now the candidates have mocked, ridiculed, and even chided the "vet" base as wackos, losers, and the loud minority.

• olddaddyolddaddy Member Posts: 3,356

In other news, Gaute and Brad announced they were going to be married in California on Wednesday. Performing the ceremony will be "Lord British" Garriott from the international space station.