Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wish will rule simple as.........

Comments

• Otto_ManicOtto_Manic Member Posts: 202

It's beta, brainchild. You obviously haven't been gaming long if you found out that there wasn't much to do in the first push. We'll see how long the live content thing lasts, like I said, EQ- which you obviously weren't around for.

Secondly "sans" means without, shithead. LOL Gotta love it when some jackass tries to use big words without knowing what they mean. You're classic, I give you a 7.9 image

Otto!

I'm looking for some friends that I lost contact with over the years...

EQ: Horlain (Firiona Vie)
    DAOC: Kaizur (Guinevere)

• dokksrmdokksrm Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Otto_Manic
    In a word: weak.
    P.S. I should have figured flea's boyfriend / new alt account would show up sooner or later, welcome to the forums. I heard the EQII boys want their turn with your sweet ass now that we're done in here.

ROFL. Sorry I'm neither, but it's fairly apparent that these things... (alternate logins and homosexual tendencies) weigh heavily on your mind. Hmmm... judging by all the anger in your posts I'd say you're struggling with the fact that you're likely gay, but too much of a neurotic follower (obvious you have a need to been seen as "cool") to accept and admit your homosexuality even to yourself.

Pitiful.

Now, run along home back to your little cubby hole, you'll figure yourself out when you mature. Really, everyone here thinks you'll be just fine ... *snicker* ::::02::

OH BTW, yes I know what sans means, I guess you simply don't understand the hypocritical tongue in cheek statement. Sigh ... kids.

www.ravensmyst.com

• Otto_ManicOtto_Manic Member Posts: 202

How backwards is this, you take one insult aimed at your manliness and undivided craving for prison sex and turn it into this essay on closet cases, anger management, psychotic tendencies. You're the package deal- Freud would have a field day with you, my friend.

"OH BTW, yes I know what sans means, I guess you simply don't understand the hypocritical tongue in cheek statement. Sigh ... kids." -Lame Attempt at Recovery

LMAO I've got another "I'm-smart" term for you: faux pas. I'll even use it in a sentence for you so you don't get the wrong idea as to the definition and pull another blunder in front of your friends or family. Ready? After reading Otto's reply, dokksrm (WTF?) freaked out and shat his pants, the faux pas brought tears to his friends eyes as they doubled over with laughter.

I'm such a pal that I'm even gonna hook you up with a link: http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=faux+pas

"I guess you simply don't understand the hypocritical tongue in cheek statement." -Another blunder in the mix.

I think the term you're looking for is either "sarcastic or satirical" ...tongue in cheek statement.

-A kid who's remarkably more intelligent than you. image

P.S. I'm done with the flaming, you've demonstrated that you're nowhere near being on the same level. Also, I'd like to get back to the topic and not get the thread deleted, so I'll not be responding to any more of your posts here.

Otto!

I'm looking for some friends that I lost contact with over the years...

EQ: Horlain (Firiona Vie)
    DAOC: Kaizur (Guinevere)

• flea1flea1 Member Posts: 250

So let me get this straight? Since a dev decides to hype there game on a website im suppose to say ohh my then this game is the best ????

If i were that stupid then all games must be the best cause devs post on most websites.

As for a clone no dokks is a friend and clanny. Smart guy been in the MMO market long time. Otto you got all upset and started flaying homo things about we didnt. Just posted on how the game isnt that special and giving a 10 on concept proves your a fan-boi idiot. No a dev posting dont impress me nor the sub-par graphics or the small pvp area. A mmo is a stage. They give you props and say go have fun. The less resticting rules the better. Allows for immersion.

Basicly you got old uo players pre ren or eq players. The fodder after that dynasty was the lazy no brain players who want there game ran by others to the T along with there lives. I fall under the UO players. Hence my advocacy for true pvp mmo.

Flasme away carebears almost as fun as killing you.::::30::

Orky Name Generator, only at www.bigchoppaz.com

• HirataHirata Member Posts: 57
    Who said ooh this game is the best? I just simply stated that it is nice to see a Dev who gives a shit. He took his time to surf the web looking at forums and to answer questions about his game. He wasn't hyping his game just answering the question I asked about how I did not see how a game could not have a grind. Now flea if you don't like the game save us all the time and don't post. We really could care less about pissed off little boys who are mad they didn't get in beta and decide to flame the game

lol for one im 26. Two i dont care about playing the beta atm if its what there showing its garbage. Ill wait to see if they make any good on beta 2. As i can see anyone who posts negatively on a game to maybe give the devs other thoughts. Will be bashed by lame ass fan-bois. Honestly hirata i dont give a shit what you say. As all your posts are biased and block the plain to see. No one should kiss a devs ass in hopes of getting into a beta but you fan-bois think other wise, and if thats how it works ill just wait on obs and post what i see. Right now wish has shown nothing great just talked a game. Well i can make a mudd that has a story and a gm to run it. You all gonna vote a 10 on that??? Didnt think so .

• CyphenCyphen Member Posts: 21
    For every person who thinks Wish will be awesome i think theirs ten that will be haten on it. But I really dont care. The Devs arent rushing things, there even going to do another Beta after 2.0 to make sure everythings perfect, and for the people that dont want to give it a shot and want to bag on the game, devs and people who think the games is going to be awesome, who cares again. In the end i wont have to put up with them in the game and if i do, their going to be eating every word they said about how bad wish was going to be. WIN WIN for me.

If i do play it lol i wont see any of ya anyways. Living in the pvp area most of you wont step foot there. Yay to trammy land. Home of the lame!!!!

• minxieXminxieX Member Posts: 4

I am not sure if Wish will rule, I mean there are so many games to choose from and the market is flooded atm. But... I truly believe it has a chance. First off the game and its development is privately funded. The Dev's have their time to finish the game before it is released. There will be no great push to have the game on the market before it is completed. So in theory it should be all that they claim it to be on their website FAQ.
    I was in Beta I and have an acceptance e-mail to Beta II. I totally enjoyed my time in Beta I, but did not like my char model at all. Maybe it is the girly girl in me but I want to play a pretty char model. I understand they are changing the char models and am excited to see what they come up with.
    While I was in Beta I ran into a tech problem with sound and the hardware I was using. Unlike other beta's I have participated in 2 dev's took the time out to assist me in resolving a very minor issue.(Mind this was within  20 minutes of me posting a bug report at midnight PST) Most Betas you post an issue in their bug section either in game or on the message boards you never hear a word  on what may cause it or how to resolve it no matter how detailed your bug report is. Wish by far has the best Dev team  I have encountered to date.
    Before people flame my post, please keep in mind i am not a "phangurl". I am only stating my personal oppinions and experiance. image

cant flame that nothing was truely biased lol.

While you cant break NDA elaberate on what was fun if you can vaugely ??

• Taagnik`ZurTaagnik`Zur Member Posts: 12

These two people capture what I found fun in beta 1.0 better than I ever could. Here and here. I had similar first hand experience from those two. They just captured it great :)

• minxieXminxieX Member Posts: 4

a couple of the things I found enjoyable...

the person who posted the 2 links above me has it correct they pretty much captured the game correctly.

I was lucky enough to be with 2 other friends in Beta I so it was not a go it alone experience.  This always makes things more enjoyable from the off go. Remember your very first MMORPG where everything seemed so very very different than anything else you have ever played before (mine was EQ). New and fresh filled with an unexplainable type of excitement that would soon evolve into an addiction. My first hours of Wish had that feel to it. Something I had not rediscovered since. I am not totally sure what gave me this impression.

Movement was odd at first. Point and click. It did take a bit of getting used to. But it truly did work as intended. Maybe that was what made it new to me? I had only ever played Diablo type games with this movement type.

Next I discovered people with pets. Something I just had to try. Again in other games I had seen this but most often than not the tamed pet would turn on its new master and make game play more difficult than not. So I went about looking for an animal to tame. A goat LOL. Nice, so I have a pet goat and he tanks for me and such. Then I found another player with a meaner nastier pet that looked so real. I just had to have  a meanie puppy with his spiky collar as well. Needless to say I picked the wrong puppy to tame and ended up having my sweet bottom handed to me on a platter. OUCH then I realized that you could only tame certain dogs. I did end up getting my puppy. I can not wait to see later in game what else can be tamed as once tamed the pet was well behaved (good command system) and stay tamed.

As the other posts said the Town Crier's calls to action and following events were very entertaining. This encouraged people to group, meet new people so it was not as though you needed to be in some uber guild with mass forces to engage in all the game has to offer. To be a part of the story line. From this I feel that they will cater to all game player types not just the uber guilds such as other games have done in the past. Some of us do not have 16 hours to commit towards a raid in an afternoon, weekend or not. So as far as the "world events" go I think Wish may succeed where a few others have failed in the past. I maybe off on this point...

I like how your character evolves, you gain skills but often at the expense of other skills. You really have to mind what your doing as you may loose a skill you did not wish to lessen while increasing another. This was very different than from any other game i have played in the past. 

I checked out the trade skills but did not delve too far into them. Banging on a rock or standing in a garden picking flowers is something I would do during off hours, when friends were not about. I resurve my game play time mostly for hunting with friends. In Beta II I do intend on checking out the crafting sytem more so, maybe even creat something this time other than a chunk of tin LOL

Another point I really enjoyed the non static mobs. One day you log in and there would be some type of critter in a spot, the next day it would be totaly something else. It was ever changing. There is no real conning system that i could see and later read they did not plan on having one. This making the combat more realistic.

I went away about 2 weeks into the beta and only had 3 days remaining when i returned. I am sure if i had of had more time to explore into the game i would have become totaly addicted and maybe a "phangurl". Addiction for myself often comes from lack of something better to do and the need to fill time. I was once addicted to EverQuest but then was given up for a series of books I wanted to read. I became addicted to this writer and ended up reading everything he ever wrote.  My newest quest is to find a game that will hold my attention for more than 3 months. EverQuest did this for 2 years straight then on and off for the next 3 years. So far I can only say that Wish has this potential for me.

Problem i see is goal orientation. Why am i grinding a toon up. The purpose of it. IN uo it was for revenge. To attack those that harmed me in my upbringing. Take ryzon for instance live story great graphics. Simple skill based system, but after a week i asked myself what will i be doing a year from now in it. Sadly still grinding and attacking mobs. This makes me quit games. I need more than wack the mole of following some story. For an mmo to work anymore i need multiple options of things to do in the game. Open pvp usually takes the boredom out of grinding. Carebears feel otherwise, but as i see most are eq players so there basis is only on a long hard boreing grind.

Crafting is horrid unless done like uo. You harvest the materials not go buy them in some store. Open pvp cuts done on the stand in an area wack moles for hours on end till you cry in tears. I cant beleive ill ever get the old uo feeling back. The fear the anger. The triumphs. Games made now days dont allow for that kind of freedom within. They set stinget rules that hadicap players. Wish i dont think will capture a large market. Eq2 has most pve players drooling. Wow has the millions of battle net kiddies drooling. Liniage 2 has all the asians happy. Whats left of the player base is hard core old mmo players who want more and the pvp old uoers. Maybe wish can cash in on that i dont know. D&D online seems very cool brings back my old pen and papper days. I just dont like the 200 players per server. My clan has more members than that.

So wish ruleing doubtful. There acheivement will be to stay a float for a year. Other small games might look at Dark and light. Mourning i think may go vw like darkfall.

www.ravensmyst.com

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

im not sure why im even responding to you flea1.  its pretty obvious you're not following the game at all and everything you pretty much posted was in vain because of this.

[quote]Problem i see is goal orientation. Why am i grinding a toon up. [/quote]

where did you get the idea that you would be "grinding a toon up" in wish?  the way you describe your dislike of any game that doesnt require grinding makes me think that your a typical EQ fanboi.  Someone who has never really played a roleplaying game or has had his experience limited to the mmorpg world of past games.

fact: there is no grinding of mobs in wish.  this is a roleplaying game. levelling and char advancement is a bi-product of adventuring, questing, roleplaying.  just like a real roleplaying game.  you could not be more wrong on your opinion in this aspect of the game.

you mention crafting being horrid..in fact you flat out say "crafting is horrid".  funny, they just introduced a small taste of crafting in the last beta in a very incomplete state.

Im completely amused by (no im not going to say bad spelling or crappy grammar) your comparisons to EQ and this game.  Thats a far stretch. 

Im gonna cut this short.  Theres no credit in what you say because its completely obvious you really dont know anything about the game.  Theres a lot of details that seperate this game from your grinding PvE cookie cutters (do you know anything about the wastelands, or the rogue? the immense amount of lore available? dynamic world..)

do more research, and for god sake work on your writing skills.  its hard to make an intelligent arguement when you compound the fact that you appear ignorant in both your knowledge of this game and the english language.

cheers bud..and rock on.  (yes darkfall looks good..still nothing groundbreaking)

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."

Sorry raynor. What you speak of is bullshit. { that spelled right } One a story. Well as i see it most people who make a game claim a story. So is that ground breaking ??? No i think not. Two still has crap graphics cant argue that. Three im a powergamer. So are most mmo players. We speed to max out our toons to get to the fun part of the game. If there is a fun part..

Truth is ive probly been playing mmos when you were still in elementary school. Uo players didnt do grinding. It was a true skill based game. I gained by useing the skill not by kill x number of mob. So there goes your eq idea. Though im sure thats where your sorry ass came from. So where do you give yourself credit ?

Other than i have bad grammer so sue me. I speak on the negatives in the game which there are plenty and a lot of unknown. You on the good sides. Seems balanced to me. Others just need to look on the main website and see what MR has to show. Forums are all biased either for or against a game.

I see the rouge bounty hunter game. The semi small in comaparison pvp vs pve area. Personally i hope the game succeeds and hard core pvpers do come in droves. Flood the area and show MR what could have been when they quit in boredom.

You seem not to be with it in darkfall. That game hasnt been updated in months. I think it went the way of the doo-doo. Sad really as it would of been the best mmo out for the old players of uo., but that goes in the darkfall forum.

www.ravensmyst.com

• reddog000reddog000 Member UncommonPosts: 121

Originally posted by flea1

Sorry raynor. What you speak of is bullshit. { that spelled right } One a story. Well as i see it most people who make a game claim a story. So is that ground breaking ??? No i think not. Two still has crap graphics cant argue that. Three im a powergamer. So are most mmo players. We speed to max out our toons to get to the fun part of the game. If there is a fun part..

Wow....had to respond to this post.  You make a lot of assumptions flea that invalidate anything you posted on this game. 

1)I agree that almost all producers claim they have the story to go with the game but are definitely smoking the good bud because it never seems to be what they say it is.  The groundbreaking part is the story actually being in the game not just saying there is one.  Until you play WISH you will not know as well as others who have not played.  But from the descriptions this game does look to be very very different.  Again this is just speculation but you have already dissed it because other MMO's have never succeeded in this aspect.  Wrong move!  You cannot compare this game to others which is what you are doing.  Wrong move!

2)The graphics are excellent concerning the environment but not yet the character models.  Again you failed to notice that they have already announced a total overhaul of all the character models.  Wrong move!  The game is not supposed to be out for another 6 months so your graphical assumptions are moot as I stated above.  Besides graphics only account for 20% of the total game package.  Even if the graphics sucked the game would still be 80% viable.  Graphics do not make a game period.  You should drop that notion immediately.  Go play a text MUD and see those graphics.  They might just be numbers, letters, and the like but the game is the bomb (best).  The last thing you need to make an awesome game is great graphics.

3)This is the one that pisses me off the most!!!image  WRONG MOVE!!!  Yes you might be a power gamer but I'll be damned if most MMO players are power gamers.  That is bullshit as you so graciously described an earlier post (which was not actually bullshit you just did not agree with the post).  IMHO the power gamers are the ones who have caused the bad things to be brought into a game.  Kill stealing, griefing, etc.  The casual gamer enjoys the game and not these thorns that most games have.  The power gamer and hardcore gamer both account for most of these issues in ALLLLLLL MMO's!  I must also say that not all power gamers and hardcore gamers are like this.  But they do garner the majority of these game destroying tactics!

4)I agree totally with you on this last point though!  Players have to max out there toons to get to the more interesting parts of the game.  Again this is the result  of the way those games were designed and the devs are at fault and not the gamers.  The constant game designs like this have caused gamers to aquire tunnelvision which is why it is so hard to understand anything out of the norm.  Which is your problem in this case I think.  Just be a little more open minded and you just might end up having more fun than you ever had. 

-------------------------------------------
    Control is an illusion!

Control is an illusion!

• CyphenCyphen Member Posts: 21

I think you just said what most of us want to say, just better. Thanx man.  One more thing Flea always saying we hypeing an idea, what else is there to hype. He can give a zero for graphics but we cant give a 10 for a good idea? Like i said what else would I be rating on a game. The idea makes the game not the graphics in my opinion.

Originally posted by Cyphen

I think you just said what most of us want to say, just better. Thanx man.  One more thing Flea always saying we hypeing an idea, what else is there to hype. He can give a zero for graphics but we cant give a 10 for a good idea? Like i said what else would I be rating on a game. The idea makes the game not the graphics in my opinion.

You're welcome.  I just cannot and do not understand how some people say stuff without actually having played the game.  Whenever I see a post like this that is the first question that need to be answered "Have you actually played the game ?".

Control is an illusion!

Control is an illusion!

Story lines to impact games and your actions. Saga of ryzon if they get the numbers will do this. D&D online reading the thoughts there kinda neat.

Granted long way off but game still looks like crap. I see nothing ground breaking there. Eq2 will be top dog in graphics pool.

Pvp orientation will go to either mourning or dark and light.

Game AI wise gonna give to ryzon. Each mob has a mind of its own and acts accordingly. Weather effects the land scape and the mobs.

The idea power gamers is what ruins games makes me laugh. Power gamers is what leads to competition. If it was up to role players games would go no where, but thats me i prefer maxing out needed skills over pretending to have a tea party.

www.ravensmyst.com

Story lines to impact games and your actions. Saga of ryzon if they get the numbers will do this. D&D online reading the thoughts there kinda neat.
    Granted long way off but game still looks like crap. I see nothing ground breaking there. Eq2 will be top dog in graphics pool.
    Game AI wise gonna give to ryzon. Each mob has a mind of its own and acts accordingly. Weather effects the land scape and the mobs.

The idea power gamers is what ruins games makes me laugh. Power gamers is what leads to competition. If it was up to role players games would go no where, but thats me i prefer maxing out needed skills over pretending to have a tea party.
    www.ravensmyst.com

Yah flea I agree with your assesments of the different games and their plusses but we cannot judge WISH yet because it is a LONG way off.  I played Ryzom in a couple of the beta phases and it was a fairly solid game.  Graphics were excellent.  Yes EQII graphics will be the best but that will not help if the game itself sucks (which I highly doubt).

I disagree with powergamers creating the competition though.  They only create competiton within their powergaming niche.  And yes up to this point most MMO's have catered to the powergamer by designing the game to accommodate them.  What I mean by that is that the best parts of the game are only experienced at high levels as a character.  This is a bad design because you lose a lot if not all of the casual customer base.   There is no reason why a game cannot be designed to be good from the start.  You can still have epic quests and encounters but just at lower levels.  These designs are already being implemented in WoW (which I stress tested and know first hand) and EQII according to the information that has been revealed so far.  Now whether WISH can implement this is another story.  Just have to wait and see I guess.  I am waiting in a postive frame of mind hoping the WISH devs can pull it off because it does look to have great potential!

Control is an illusion!

Control is an illusion!

• llughllugh Member Posts: 14

I would be hard pressed to add anything more to this discussion than what has already been said by Reddog00 in his eloquent post.  However I wanted to put in my 2 cents so here goes.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

I dislike Powergamers.  Nothing personal to all you out there who call yourself a Powergamer.  I won’t go so far as to say Powergamers have ruined MMO gaming but their presence certainly has had a negative impact on my own personal gaming experience.

A Powergamer is different things to different people.  To me it is someone who powerlevels a character as fast as possible without regard for anyone else in the process.  The people who I have met that fit this description are unsavory characters to say the least.  I have seen kill-stealing, perpetual camping, and poor temperament on the part of the Powergamer.

That being said, I feel sorry for Powergamers.  They seem to have missed the whole point of MMO gaming.  Games are meant to be played and experienced.  When a Powergamer rushes to become elite level and have the best gear in the game, what’s left?  I hear these people complain about lack of end-game content.  Hahahahaha that is just so stupid it’s funny.  Yes some games have a noticeable lack of end-game content to keep players around BUT many Powergamers have missed out on all the content along the way to perceived uberness.  These same people don’t even know how to play their character to its fullest!

That is why I feel Wish is an attempt to inhibit the Powergaming mentality.  I have not played the Wish beta although I do plan on participating in the upcoming beta in December.  From what I have read so far, the game has a dynamic environment where there are no mob camps.  This forces a player to go out in search of mobs and other activities in the journey to the ultimate goal of becoming high level.

I commend Wish for attempting to make playing fun.  I hope Wish will be the antithesis of other MMO games out there where people can set up camp and go numb from killing the same thing over and over.

On the topic of graphics I wanted to just say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Some people say “these graphics suck” or maybe “wow, this rocks” and be describing the same model in the game.  Personally I have grown weary of games trying to be more life-like.  I am looking forward to WoW because of the cartoon graphics.  Regardless of what people say about the graphics in WoW, those models and screenshots I have seen are aesthetically pleasing to my eye.  It will be a welcome change.

Wish is going to be beautiful.  The screens I have seen show a very detailed and intricate world full of beauty and horror.  I do want to see what the final graphics will be like when Wish goes retail but I certainly hope Wish avoids trying to make their character models as realistic as possible.  After all it is a game and not reality.

Thanks for having the patience to read through this post image

• dokksrmdokksrm Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Otto_Manic
    How backwards is this, you take one insult aimed at your manliness and undivided craving for prison sex and turn it into this essay on closet cases, anger management, psychotic tendencies. You're the package deal- ...

much pretentious drivel from Otto the self-important twit, snipped.

*yawn* Really son, if you are going to try to take my insult and turn it back on me do it with at least a hint of originality. By the way, I'm going to give you a clue, people that speak in over-marketted cliche' hype (that would be you) are very hard to take seriously.

LMAO I've got another "I'm-smart" term for you: faux pas. I'll even use it in a sentence for you so you don't get the wrong idea as to the definition and pull another blunder in front of your friends or family. Ready? After reading Otto's reply, dokksrm (WTF?) freaked out and shat his pants,

much pretentious drivel from Otto the self-important twit, snipped.

Sorry, makes no sense. Perhaps I misunderstood your adolescent, tired and frankly unoriginal trolling. Either way, you still look an idiot. I've been flamed by MUCH smarter people than you. ::::02::

"I guess you simply don't understand the hypocritical tongue in cheek statement." -Another blunder in the mix.
    I think the term you're looking for is either "sarcastic or satirical" ...tongue in cheek statement.
    -A kid who's remarkably more intelligent than you.

No sonny, I meant exactly what it said. It's called self depricating humor. Though I can see that someone with your obvious insecurity (yeah it's really that obvious Otto) wouldn't understand. So we'll just all not laugh in your face, especially since it was a (gosh what was the pretentious words...) oh heck it was your social blunder.

P.S. I'm done with the flaming, you've demonstrated that you're nowhere near being on the same level. Also, I'd like to get back to the topic and not get the thread deleted, so I'll not be responding to any more of your posts here.

I think thats a good idea before I actually pay attention and send you crying to mommy. :)

www.ravensmyst.com

• forestdutchforestdutch Member Posts: 175

Sorry but i have to correct something here i am power gamer hardcore gamer whatever i mostly in top 5 of best lvlers.

But i discribe what player i am i never steal mobs i never grief and many many times i help peeps low or high lvls no matter who they are aslong as they nice and its in the roleplay of the game offcorse enemy i dont help hehe.

I play on pvp servers im very fanatic in be the best thats how i am but i always know that not all peeps are the same so i never spoil the fun for others.

And when im hunting or do quest and someone cross me and ask can you pls help me i manytimes do help them and still on top even when i help peeps so maybe many powergamers/hardcoregamers you think ruin game pleasure for others.i know im not that player.

And grinding is not so bad its part of mmorpgs its only bad when its main thing and kill over and over same mobs or do over and over same quest(AC2)(lineage2)(FFXI) but in everygame when you meet nice bunch off peeps to play with, who wanne have fun ,it dont matter what sort of game play it have as long you all have fun doing it.

Im in beta WoW now and no reapetble quest thats nice but Wish looks promising to, but for most post here peeps who reply well dont like attitude like saying i dont give a fuck or you retard if you guys become members of wish community im not happy i never would say that ever to anybody i ignore then if peeps talk dumb or trash simple.

On all forums most peeps who copme there say that game is best and rest sucks well thats silly you go for it and love it or not others like other mmorpgs so saying its best and rest sucks lol is childish i think.

Go for game you like, seek peeps you like to play with, have fun with that game,who care about other games then,concentrade on one you play i say.

ALL MMORPG,S RULES:p uhh not all some su....:P hehe.

• HirataHirata Member Posts: 57

In my expierence in EQ, DAoC, EvE, E&B, L2, SB, and a few other games I tried out power gamers are the exception not the rule. There are many more casual gamers who just enjoy hanging out with people, exploring, or even spend hours sitting in town crafting just to chat with people. Power gamers are a rare breed that require endless hours of freetime to spend 12+ hrs a day playing. I have been both power gamer and casual gamer as RL expierences dictacted time I could allow playing. Power gaming is overrated and games are alot more fun if you can just sit back and enjoy them. I had more fun sitting there exploring with friends for a few hours losing hours and hours of exp then I did on 16-20 hour raids. While there will always be power gamers there will always be more casual gamers.

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

www.ravensmyst.com

well, nuff said here.  you're a powergamer.  a grinder.  you dont seem to be looking for anything outside of that box so you just bash what you dont understand.  you have every right to flame/bash and attempt to discredit this game because its definitely not gonna live up to your expectactions.

you really dont know much about this game other than you cant grind, treadmill and that there is a "storyline"  i mean every time you try to discredit an aspect of this game it shows how much you dont know about it.  you're comparing it with things that arent even in the same genre and you simply cant do that.

you havnt even step foot into the game thats very obvious, i have. and i have a track record of mmorpgs and rps dating back to my beta testing of daggerfall to ultima online..to the current Wish (among other titles)  if your questioning my reasoning of not knowing enough about gaming to make a good arguement or convince you..dont worry.

sadly though, youd be better off with playing lineage 2.  its a powergamers dream unless you cant keep up with the chinese or the people who spend a few bux cash to get a few mil adena.

P.S. How many alias do you have flea1 dokksrm?  You pasty bastard, you really need to get a life instead of another 5 alias's on MMORPG.com bashing anything you cant comprehend.  do you really feel that insignificant that you can make an impact on a video game? or is this the only place that people will actually notice or care to notice you?

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."