Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta by the end of this year?

2»

Comments

• vader999vader999 Member UncommonPosts: 136
    Originally posted by Joker2240

I am really looking forward to the coming months.

spread the word!

So just chill and just wait.

• Joker2240Joker2240 Member Posts: 664
    Originally posted by vader999

I am really looking forward to the coming months.

spread the word!

So just chill and just wait.

HAHA I know I am contradicting myself! But I get soo excited sometimes than I sit and think. Than I know that we have to wait and should just chill. Not get any unwanted dehype or trolls.... But really people should at least be reading about it or keeping an eye out. You never know what might happen to this game. If succesful and Masthead pulls off all of what they said they have planed. You will not regret it. 

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

It excellent news! Everyone who is a Sci-fi mmo person should keep track of this game! I will not allow mmorpg.com ignore this game!

Oh don't you worry, the trolls have this game on their list, once DF is put to bed for once and for all.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Joker2240Joker2240 Member Posts: 664
    Originally posted by Kyleran

It excellent news! Everyone who is a Sci-fi mmo person should keep track of this game! I will not allow mmorpg.com ignore this game!

Oh don't you worry, the trolls have this game on their list, once DF is put to bed for once and for all.

o.O meh trolls do not worry me. It is always nice to teach people about the game. Hopefully get them interested in it also. If not that is alright. I know no one in the Earthrise community will treat an other player bad. They will gladly inform the person and simply leave it at that.(maybe add a few links and what not)

They can also wait for some dev chats. They are saying that an other dev chat should be coming around soon. I will most likely post the information here also for those who want to talk to Masthead and also learn about the game a little bit more.

• KazzerKazzer Member Posts: 648

They havent said how to sign up right?

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

I signed up like a month ago on their main site.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

I am looking foward to this game.

• ThatimThatim Member Posts: 240
    Originally posted by ProfRed

I signed up like a month ago on their main site.

You are the only one then. Beta sign up started only 2 weeks ago.

• kezya123kezya123 Member Posts: 23

Cant wait! :D

______________________________________________________________________________

"Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and lead us from this world to another." — Plato.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file