Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Halloween Weekend

anomalonanomalon Member UncommonPosts: 15

Got this in my email today, for the only one of my families 3 AO accounts that isnt active, :

Dear Rubi-Ka Citizens,

That most special time of year has arrived: Halloween!

Uncle Pumpkinhead is haunting the wastelands and festive thong-wearing Atroxes are haunting the streets. New Halloween Jetbikes and Hoverboards flash through the cities, tricks and treats waiting around every corner.

Everything is in place - The only thing missing is YOU!

To celebrate we've opened all Anarchy Online accounts for a weekend of spirited fun! Come back and visit us this weekend (Oct. 31st - Nov. 2nd) for free. Catch up with some old friends and snap up some of the new Halloween goodies!

How to join the fun you ask?

1) Log in.

2) Play.

AO may be far from a perfect game, but log in sometime and see all the people who are still around after all these years! Classics don't go out of style. And btw, AO is for people who have the patience for 220 levels, surely we can keep our pants on for a few more months waiting for the graphics update :)

Comments

• burmeseburmese Member Posts: 546

Some more goodies from Means in his regular Friday address.  Nice screenshots from the upcoming booster pack, too.

http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/anarchy/frontend.cgi?func=publish.show&template=content&func_id=2466&table=CONTENT

~\_/~\_O

• hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

Funcom spends more on that chair than they do ao.

• piithpiith Member Posts: 95

That was nice . .  I have been wondering  what I had in my frozen account of 4 years  . . heh . seeing my old toons again was .. uummm shocking.  I do not recall using drugs, and not back then either . . but seeing my set up . . I had to be on Drugs. They musta been good too  . .

I am still missing some toons,  so I musta had  another account and can not recall the user name.  I know I have one toon that has 3 full packs of IS passes , and  none of the toons on the frozen account has them . . I was hoping that my Doc was on that account, but  he was not,  missing like 4 toons maybe more. So I  figured I musta had another account.  Or am I just having flashbacks of what ever drug  I was taking