Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What would yall give the movie Hero? (poll)

What would you guys give Hero! If you would like you can write alittle telling your thoughs.image

~Sparrow~

~Sparrow~

Comments

• rohbshoprohbshop Member Posts: 308

heh i'm replying to way too much stuff right now :p  I rate it a 3 out of 10.  I got it on DVD, ordered it frm ebay shipped from China like 6 months ago or so.  The buildup is great, but man its got a really bad story with how things end up and it just gets really stupid.  What is pretty lame imo is the previews make it look incredible, like some epic kung fu movie.  I dont know how the reviews have been so good from the critics, considering the way the story ends up is just dumb. 

If your into Kung fu movies, check out Swordsman 2 or Kung Fu Cult hero(aka Lord of the Wutang).  Both are old school Jet Li, and you'd probably have to order them subtitled, since Blockbuster probably wouldnt have either. 

• GideonGideon Member UncommonPosts: 629
    I liked a couple of the fight scenes but the story line was horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible!! I was excited for it to! image

~Gideon~

• GenjingGenjing Member Posts: 441

Yea, it seemed kinda slow and boring. Good for getting Oscars and raves from critics, but not much fun other than a few fight scenes.

I liked Iron Monkey better.

• JBO1JBO1 Member Posts: 277

The problem with this story is that it is done in an epic format and very artistic. Most Americans will not appreciate it at all, look for bad reviews from people...I really liked it...well done, made you think without alot of words.

• ~Sparrow~~Sparrow~ Member Posts: 76
    The action scenes were very good but i thought the story stunk. I heard it was going to be fricken cool but nooooo it had to suck. So i had to waste my money on this crap movie. yeahhhimage 

~Sparrow~

~Sparrow~

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

That movie looks really cool, I cant wait to go see it image

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Originally posted by JBO1

The problem with this story is that it is done in an epic format and very artistic. Most Americans will not appreciate it at all, look for bad reviews from people...I really liked it...well done, made you think without alot of words.

I couldn't agree more.  I liked the over-all story, and ideals.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• wvusc97wvusc97 Member Posts: 1

Anything with Jet Li is entertaining. ::::28::

Ziggin
    Dragon's Bane

Ziggin
    Dragon's Bane