Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My... hasn't Arthus changed

coffeecoffee Member Posts: 2,007

With less than 2 weeks till wrath goes live and new sales records are smashed and I am in a queue of over 1000 to join my server, I thought Id play through WC3 again.  This tickled me while playing, ofc this is "good arthus" he aint gone bad yet... and we see Arthus as he is today as the leader of the scourge (no he aint got angel wings).

Comments

• mrroboto40mrroboto40 Member UncommonPosts: 657

They did a really good job on his armor, I'm amazed they also seemed to have made their own character model (he is alot larger than the Humans), this also with Varian Wrynn, his armor also looks amazing.

I'm excited to see if we get some of this more detailed armor aswell.

• neodavieneodavie Member Posts: 278

I dunno I still think he's kind of a dick, oh wait you meant appearance wise. Yeah he looks badass now, props to Blizz for making a badguy look even "badder" (in the good sense obviously).

Originally posted by GTwander:

How are you an MMO? Or any of us for that matter?

I say we strike all users from the site for not being MMOs.

• RawizRawiz Member UncommonPosts: 584

I hope we can find out at some point that how much Arthas there's actually left in Lich King. Maybe when he goes down!

• Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448
    Originally posted by mrroboto40

They did a really good job on his armor, I'm amazed they also seemed to have made their own character model (he is alot larger than the Humans), this also with Varian Wrynn, his armor also looks amazing.

Yeah Wrynn looks proper badass now. Apparently he's going to be a bit of an anti-hero. Should be good.

• RawizRawiz Member UncommonPosts: 584
    Originally posted by Zayne3145

Yeah Wrynn looks proper badass now. Apparently he's going to be a bit of an anti-hero. Should be good.

I like that he is pretty aggressive towards the horde, but I wouldn't say he looks like a badass. The blood elf male hair on every human male I see is bad enough, but even the King has one?!

• ghogielghogiel Member Posts: 166

in wotlk, there'll be an instance in CoT that allows you to help 'good' Arthas back in Stratholme.

• mrroboto40mrroboto40 Member UncommonPosts: 657
    Originally posted by Rawiz

Originally posted by Zayne3145

I like that he is pretty aggressive towards the horde, but I wouldn't say he looks like a badass. The blood elf male hair on every human male I see is bad enough, but even the King has one?!

Nah, its actually different from the Blood Elf ponytail, I'm guessing it was custom made.

• coffeecoffee Member Posts: 2,007
    Originally posted by ghogiel

in wotlk, there'll be an instance in CoT that allows you to help 'good' Arthas back in Stratholme.

Well we're helping GOOD arthus do BAD things.

• ChieftanChieftan Member UncommonPosts: 1,188

Arthas did what any other player would do in that situation.  He ditched that stupid hammer for a more powerful 2H sword.

My youtube MMO gaming channel

• Nytewolf2k7Nytewolf2k7 Member Posts: 181
    Originally posted by Chieftan

Arthas did what any other player would do in that situation.  He ditched that stupid hammer for a more powerful 2H sword.

haha true

Sick of playing Entropia Universe? Want to quit, but don't want your hard earned money to vanish? Give your items to ME :-)

• IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

Lawls ... did that noob actually get an Icy enchant on his epic sword?

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

No, he got tired of the hotfixes and nerfs.
  • el_muerteel_muerte Member Posts: 191
    Originally posted by hobo9766

Are you still here pissing and moaning about your poor paladin?

• hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

Originally posted by el_muerte

And why are you still here trying to shut me up? I'm not moaning its fact no other class in the history of wow has had such treatment. Bring me the evidence of another class that has been hotfixed so many time in such a short period. Put your money where your mouth is or go STFU. If you had anything to do with beta you would know unholy dk is Op and when it hits live no way in hell blizz is going to screw with it and ruin the first hero class. Its going to get special treatment and be op for a very long long time and the whines from kiddies like yourself to mommy about how you can't faceroll it too death are going to go unheard. Go cry in the corner when you can't get it ruined like you've had blizz do with the paladin.
  • el_muerteel_muerte Member Posts: 191

And why are you still here trying to shut me up? I'm not moaning its fact no other class in the history of wow has had such treatment. Bring me the evidence of another class that has been hotfixed so many time in such a short period. Put your money where your mouth is or go STFU. If you had anything to do with beta you would know unholy dk is Op and when it hits live no way in hell blizz is going to screw with it and ruin the first hero class. Its going to get special treatment and be op for a very long long time and the whines from kiddies like yourself to mommy about how you can't faceroll it too death are going to go unheard. Go cry in the corner when you can't get it ruined like you've had blizz do with the paladin.

I'm trying to shut you up because you won't stop QQ'ing.  The fact that the paladin has been hotfixed more times than any other class means nothing other than that they didn't make enough changes with each hotfix.  And you're the only one whining here... blizz changed a few things, you don't like it, you make it your goal to convince everyone how bad paladins have it now?  If it's so terrible how come EVERYONE with a 70 paladin isn't canceling their subs?

And now you're crying about the (beta) DK... since you obviously know that Blizz would never nerf it in live (if it even is as OP as you're claiming).  Even if it is and they don't, you've already cried about it more than I have.  Guess what?  You don't hear (or read, as it may be) me moaning about how overpowered XX class is.  And played well, there isn't a single class I can "faceroll" in a fair fight.  The fact that you even had that idea suggests you're used to being able to do just that with your poor ret pally, and now you can't... keep crying, emo kid.

• DreamagramDreamagram Member Posts: 798

His signature hints that he carries quite a grudge when suffering from unhumanly terrible injustice, so I would just drop it. ;-)