Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oct 30-Nov 3rd Come Back weekend Europe servers only... sigh ...

Am still trying to decide if I will be going for WoW, EQ2 or LOTRO expansion in November.  was happy to get a chance to log on to LOTRO to help me decide.  But it seems the new free play weekend is only in Europe,  the one at the beginning of the month was for both ... sigh

Comments

• BesCirgaBesCirga Member Posts: 806

No, my good sir. The welcome back + XP bonus weekend  at the beginning of the month was US only. You are right that the 30th Oct - 3rd Nov is EU only - We are always behind the US servers

• LionexxLionexx Member UncommonPosts: 680
    Originally posted by BesCirga

No, my good sir. The welcome back + XP bonus weekend  at the beginning of the month was US only. You are right that the 30th Oct - 3rd Nov is EU only - We are always behind the US servers

what US Welcome back? -_-  never got that myself :O

Playing: Everthing
    Played: DAoC,AC2,EvE,SWG,WAR,MXO,CoX,EQ2,L2,LOTRO,SB,UO,WoW.
    I have played every MMO that has ever come out.

• BesCirgaBesCirga Member Posts: 806
    Originally posted by lionexx

what US Welcome back? -_-  never got that myself :O

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=165474

Thats all I could find....sorry you missed it though.

• Red_RiderRed_Rider Member Posts: 261

Ahh, that explains it.  Too bad I was unable to participate in the US one ...(