Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

probably more of a co-op than an MMORPG

from the lucasArts email I got about this game's announcement it doesn't sound anything like SWG. It's probably not going to be anywhere near as social--mainly a one player story driven game where you can "choose" to team up with other players...doesn't really sound like an open MMO world to me, more of a co-op type thing. still might be fun.

Comments

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

Another one that magically assumed it was supposed to be another SWG

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• ScoutMastrScoutMastr Member Posts: 140

no, actually i was replying to the "it's not SWG" thread but accidentally hit "new topic"...doesn't pay to assume now does it?

• Balkin31Balkin31 Member UncommonPosts: 224
    Originally posted by DuraheLL

Another one that magically assumed it was supposed to be another SWG

Without the comparison to SWG the guy is kinda right if you go and read the feature list and or the overview it really does come off feeling like more single player than MMO, if anything a PTP Guild Wars.....

I got this feeling the first time I read it... Thats not to say that Bioware can't pull off this game created in this manner it's just odd to long time MMO players that they would go this route...

• AuzyAuzy Member UncommonPosts: 611

......way to little details to even judge such a thing.

Uhh... what?