Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So did anyone find some City armor/weapon recipes yet?

My combos are faster, my feats have gotten some updates and I have a healing debuff, and it's all dandy! 

But what I was really looking forward to with this patch was the crafting revamp. The culture armor/weapons got the most spotlight, but the recipes for those are all boss drops. My understand was that the other crafting stuff would be divided into "Base" recipes (the ones you could get from the trainers already) and the new "City" recipes -- which would be just general city-themed (Aquilonian, Cimmerian, Stygian) armor/weapons that is slightly inferior to the culture armor sets statwise, but unlike culture gear depends on your guild having the relevant tier workshops available.

We have a tier 2 weaponsmith workshop... But I'm not finding any new "City" recipes anywhere. My crafting tome just has the same ol' statless-but-socketed generic-looking weapons that have been here all along. Did I miss something? Or is there some special trick I don't know about? 

Tusende kroppar alla döda och svala! | I blog.