Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats your rating of this game??

CamthylionCamthylion Member UncommonPosts: 220

Just curious if you guys that play it really enjoy it over other MMOs?!

Comments

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

I currently play Tabula Rasa. I sub to many games and wouldn't put any game above the other.

I enjoy this game becaue community and gameplay.

I dislike some of the trials of opp. Some are a bit to much to earn a clone credit. The LFG tool absolutely stinks, no one uses it. If there is a heated argument in general chat it is hard to advertise to get more people for group with all the spam.

Anyways I gave it an 8.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

• dillettidilletti Member Posts: 73

It's not bad. It is decent.

It is different. It will appeal to all sick and tired of fantasy games. To all those that like action. Defending bases under heavy bane attacks can be real fun.

• CamthylionCamthylion Member UncommonPosts: 220

So is this a FPS were you can run around and blast anything or is it dice rolled?

• RokurgeptaRokurgepta Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136
    Originally posted by Camthylion

So is this a FPS were you can run around and blast anything or is it dice rolled?

No it is more third person and you can not blast just anything. It is not open world PVP it is mostly PVE with clan VS clan PVP or duels that you can accept. Not dice rolled. 

• indiramournindiramourn Member UncommonPosts: 884
    Originally posted by Rokurgepta

Originally posted by Camthylion

No it is more third person and you can not blast just anything. It is not open world PVP it is mostly PVE with clan VS clan PVP or duels that you can accept. Not dice rolled. 

When you lock your reticle on a mob and pull the trigger, whether you hit or not is determined by a dice roll.  TR is not a FPS.  It kind of feels like one, but aiming at a mob and hitting tab locks onto it (without tab it's a sticky lock the intensity of which you can adjust). 

My rating of TR:  Extremely shallow and lacking in content.   Only one path through the content so playing alts gets boring very fast.  Many features of the game were rushed for a premature release including PvP, Crafting, and the Market.  The devs make grandious promises of future features that often don't pan out ever or are implemented in ways that give the impression that the dev team is very small and untalented.

• megafluxmegamegafluxmega Member Posts: 138

im pretty much with number 6, i dont see how ANYONE can play this for more than a month, it is the most overhyped POS in mmo gaming. i mean some things a man has to have faith in, lorb british used to be one of those things, but not after this.

at level 1 it seems like its going to be okay and the "trolls" were full of crap, by level 30ish (then pretty much everything dries up) reality hits you like a lead pipe. im thinking anyone who DOESNT say this game is a total POS hasnt hit level 30 yet, or is just in strict denial of the fact that they are paying 15$/mo for a monster turd of a game. the CE has such a fkn cool box too, what a waste.