Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recovering PlayOnline ID and Pass?

lovechiefslovechiefs Member UncommonPosts: 157

Hello
I am wanting to restart playing FFXI and as such I reinstalled the game,however,I am unable to remember my login info(playonline ID and Pass).
How do I go about recovering them?

Thanks

Comments

• korvixkorvix Member Posts: 477

You don't.

You lose your ID and  its gone. Check your booklet where you wrote down all the information when you made your account....and if you didnt do that...then you are SOL.

~HappyGaming

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

You might be able to get something done through customer service. I'd try that to see if you could do something. CC number and character name might help. Good luck.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

I couldn't remember my PoL password and called up customer support to see if they could help me.

They really do put you through the steps to verify it's really your account..

However, if you can provide the CC number you originally used to sign up (at least the last 4 digits or what-not), where you lived when you activated it and, I believe, the actual CD-Key from the booklet.. that *may* be enough to verify it.

In my case, I knew my PoL ID and all that other info... I just didn't know my password.

Give it a shot and see how it goes. They might surprise ya :)

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops