Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wakfu Open Beta October 30

Wakfu is a turn based strategy game from French developers Ankama Games. I'm really looking forward to this game. It may seem cartoony, but its incredibly addictive and fun. For a list of features, check out the website, enjoy! 

Wakfu Website Here

Comments

• BrucilsesBrucilses Member Posts: 1

Cool, it should be another bigger successful MMO after its releasing of Dofus in 2005, but really wonder how wonderful the story that would  happened 1,000 years later?

• MilesnsasMilesnsas Member Posts: 1

I can still remember how successful its first game "Dofu" is,  and now I' ll have a close eye on this one, wish it would be a greater one and win all of French fans' favorite.

• DrukstylzDrukstylz Member Posts: 189

The Open beta is now available. Let me just say if you can get over the graphics you will find an amazing and surprisingly in depth game.  Wakfu has very advanced features that are usually only found in open sandbox games.

An actual ecosystem where NPC's breed and can be forced into extinction. Advanced AI where NPC's speak communicate, to make fun and challenging encounters.

Weather system, City building, skill system with over 35 unique spells per class and 11 different classes. The terrain is modifiable, you can dig it, plant trees, wheat fields, apple orchids.

Anyways, do try the beta, you have nothing too loose.

• BeThCaBeThCa Member Posts: 10

Aw too bad its only in french thus far i would love to play it once its translated

• MikescorilMikescoril Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by Drukstylz

The Open beta is now available. Let me just say if you can get over the graphics you will find an amazing and surprisingly in depth game.  Wakfu has very advanced features that are usually only found in open sandbox games.
    An actual ecosystem where NPC's breed and can be forced into extinction. Advanced AI where NPC's speak communicate, to make fun and challenging encounters.
    Weather system, City building, skill system with over 35 unique spells per class and 11 different classes. The terrain is modifiable, you can dig it, plant trees, wheat fields, apple orchids.
    Anyways, do try the beta, you have nothing too loose.

Hi, I'm confusing how the Weather system work ? Sorry that I've never knew this before.

• BellaHBellaH Member UncommonPosts: 269

The english version of this game is in (closed beta) there seems to be alot of confusion as to what is going on. If anyone has info please pass it on.

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

errm sorry to resurrect a 3 year old thread, i really am

but i am confused, so Wakfu had an OB before back in 2008? because the Close Beta is just coming this coming 31st January 2011?

So What Now?

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

Originally posted by TweFoju

errm sorry to resurrect a 3 year old thread, i really am

but i am confused, so Wakfu had an OB before back in 2008? because the Close Beta is just coming this coming 31st January 2011?

yea an i had  an account for it 2 : ( and it was ine nglish i dont remeber where the heck to find it again tho

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Please don't revive very old threads.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.