Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Uninstall Woes

DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

I downloaded the game through Station Launcher yesterday (a friend wanted one of my vet rewards) but when I went to uninstall, there doesn't seem to be a way.

It's not showing up in Programs and Features (I'm on vista), there isn't an uninstall app in the game folder, and there doesn't seemt to be a way through Station Launcher.

I've been waiting on a ticket response for 24 hours now, so I figured I'd ask here as well.

Yeah, I know I can physically remove it manually, but I'd rather an automatic means.

Any ideas?

Comments

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

Maybe some 3rd party uninstalling apps, those for cleaning broken and buggy apps out for PC healths care..

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156

you uninstall it right through the SOE launcher

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181
    Originally posted by miagisan

you uninstall it right through the SOE launcher

How?

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

Got it sorted now.

It turns out that my Station Launcher installation was corrupt and wasn't showing the individual game sections under Preferences.