Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

things to do at 50

Death1942Death1942 Member UncommonPosts: 2,587

so i just reached 50 (finally) and it was one epic journey (looking back).  i see the game really opening up from now on (people actually want to do dungeons now).  i am a little confused as to what i should do now.  anyone able to offer some advice on what i should do now?  aside from raiding (going to switch servers to join a friends guild for that).

thanks in advance

MMO wish list:

-Changeable worlds
-Solid non level based game
-Sharks with lasers attached to their heads

Comments

• blindside044blindside044 Member Posts: 250

Not too long ago someone posted an end game review of pretty much what there is to do after you hit 50... here is the link... http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/45/view/forums/thread/207408 

• PapadamPapadam Member Posts: 2,102

I would focus on getting my class quest done first (for the last legendary trait) which involves going to Urugarth and Carn Dum for some items! Then I would start working on the reamaining epic books, some very nice rewards from thoose! Also do some of the traits you want to raise but dont try to grind them as fast as possible... Then you will be ready for Moria in less than a month :)

If WoW = The Beatles
    and WAR = Led Zeppelin
    Then LotrO = Pink Floyd