Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Astonia Updated Again. Verison 3.5

Astonia updated it's self again. It has a new server with The original Version 3 and with Version 3.5. I good thing I saw about 3.5 is that it is totally free to play. I mean their is no trial or nothing. It is totally free to play. Alot of people says that the newer version is alitlle harder to play but, I think it fun. 3.5 average like 100 people a day... So, I guess it isn't all bad. Astonia is no where near being dead or closed down. Lol. Alot of old players are slowly returning too.

Comments

• BjornulveBjornulve Member Posts: 55
    Originally posted by MiketheYoung

Astonia updated it's self again. It has a new server with The original Version 3 and with Version 3.5. I good thing I saw about 3.5 is that it is totally free to play. I mean their is no trial or nothing. It is totally free to play. Alot of people says that the newer version is alitlle harder to play but, I think it fun. 3.5 average like 100 people a day... So, I guess it isn't all bad. Astonia is no where near being dead or closed down. Lol. Alot of old players are slowly returning too.

This was the first mmo game I played forever, and even continued to pay for 6 months only logging in a handful of times. That was a long time ago. I still regret giving away all of my things before leaving. I almost want to check ot ver. 3.5 just for the trip down memory lane. Good to hear that the game is still alive.

p.s. you should post a link for this mysterious v.3.5, cause the Astonia link from this site still goes to Astoia III website which still lists the 10/mo fee.