Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF New Laptop

Orclord06Orclord06 Member Posts: 44

I will be going to college soon so I need a laptop that I can use for school, but I still want to be able to play games.

Ive been looking into custom gaming computer sites, but Im not sure which would be a good choice.

If anyone knows of a good place to get a custom gaming laptop, I would appreciate the suggestion.

-Thanks

Comments

• AliceyogseAliceyogse Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by Orclord06

I will be going to college soon so I need a laptop that I can use for school, but I still want to be able to play games.
    Ive been looking into custom gaming computer sites, but Im not sure which would be a good choice.
    If anyone knows of a good place to get a custom gaming laptop, I would appreciate the suggestion.
    -Thanks

You can buy ASUS A8 and you will find it is a good choice for you to play game.....

• Varlok91Varlok91 Member Posts: 396

Price range?

--------------------------------
    Desktop - AMD 8450 Tri Core, 3 gigs of DDR2 800 RAM, ATI HD 3200 Graphics, Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
    Laptop (Dell Latitude E6400) - Intel P8400, 2 GIGs of RAM, Intel X4500, Windows XP Professional

• Orclord06Orclord06 Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by Varlok91

Price range?

Around $1500