Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mourning: Our Exclusive Movies!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Limitless Horizons has provided us with 2 exclusive movies of Mourning.  These movies show off a couple of the emotes that are available in the game.  The quality of the movies looks very nice! 

Registered members who are logged in can get the movies by clicking on the images below (DivX required):

Movie #1 Movie #2

NOTE: For best results, you might right click on the image and select "Save Target As..." to save it to your computer before watching it.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• rythmrythm Member Posts: 20
    looks as good as EQ2 to me..
  • RondoRondo Member UncommonPosts: 30
                              I just get more excited about this game the more ic of it. image

• SiergenSiergen Member Posts: 10
    Right-clicking to "Save target as..." as you suggest results in both videos being saved under the same filename (unless you manually pcik a new name).  A minor annoyance, but it' might confuse some users if you don't change it...

• XanderZaneXanderZane Member Posts: 226

The emote (dance) looks like crap, but the graphics are pretty incredible. Almost as good as EQ2, but a few steps behind. Once you see EQ2, running with a Geforce 6800 Ultra card on a plamsa monitor, nothing else compares. It's HDTV quality and you feel you can reach out and grab wants on the monitor.

Mourning is looking pretty impressive though. They need to fix that dance animation. It's horrid. Compared to WoW's dance emotes, Mouring's is lacking a lot.

Xander

Xander

Xander

• studiobakerstudiobaker Member Posts: 50

err I dont see nothing wrong with the dancing.. its just a quick ditty..

I saw WoW's dancing.. or should i say "break dancing"  It's gay as hell..

• eschienteschient Member Posts: 72

Wow, that was pretty creepy. Throw her in all black with whiteface and I'd swear I was in a goth club.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.

~~~~~~~~~
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.