Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New healer / support char looking for guild

AuxerAuxer Member Posts: 115

I am a new healer / support char looking for guild. I am going to start playing this weekend on a selected char, I am still testing some different chars to see what I like and what realm I will be joining. Thinking about joining one of the underdog realms, but fear it will be even harder to find people to play with then. And rough going solo as a support char.

Thoughts?

Ideas?

Thanks in advance

The tank that is born to tank!

Comments

• AuxerAuxer Member Posts: 115

nobody?

hmm, if I do a rain dance?

*shakes butt and sings indian song for rain*

The tank that is born to tank!

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Even though I think this is one of those games thave everybody needs to try, I have to warn you that the population overall is pretty small now, especially since WAR came out. 

As for thougths and ideas... you gotta give me some questions you might have.  I really can't suggest anything to you off the top of my head.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• ZertyrZertyr Member UncommonPosts: 263

sent you a pm, can join up with me, the wife and our kid when we play, usually friday-sunday is our playtime. we still low level, lv 12 so easy to catch up. and would love your company, so we can take BGs Easy :)

• You're always welcome to join us on Mid Classic if you dont take up the other offer.

Just ask for atrebates of Myth