Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

free trial for returning players

AzrileAzrile Member Posts: 2,582

Just found out my account is still on UO.. was curious if there was something like WOW where returning players can play for 14 days free to retry the game.

Anything like that in UO?

Comments

• csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121
    Originally posted by Azrile

Just found out my account is still on UO.. was curious if there was something like WOW where returning players can play for 14 days free to retry the game.
    Anything like that in UO?

Nope, but depending on how old your account was you have veteran status where you can claim some very nice stuff...When they first introduced the vet status you didnt have to have an active account, and then they changed it back in 02' or 03' so now you have to have an active account to keep the veteran status. the older the account the more rewards you have and can claim. My brother and I both had a 6 year veteran account, and then they changed it.

Anyway, I think they only offer free trials to people who starts out a new account. And if you have an existing account then you'll probably have to sub to play your old account.

Edit: I forgot to mention that if your account was very old, you might as well make a new one. They also made a change where your skills will decay/drop over a period of time. I remember stashing up 25 million gold and some very hard to find collectors items and resub but they all dissappeared. So would be best if you jsut started a new account.