Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hellgate on a positive spin?

It's been a while since I logged, but over the last couple of days I have spent some time with old HG. I think it has improved some. What about you guys, do you think HG is picking up?

Comments

• meetxj9meetxj9 Member Posts: 133

They are shutting down the SEA servers in just 3 days. No more HGL for anyody online on this end.

Sumed up short, best concept ever, worst management ever!!!!

Bill Roper, if you are  reading this. We on the SEA side hate you with a vengence.  Same goes to your greedy and selfish company.

Now back to playing WAR.........

• levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

It is not picking up at all.

Subscriptions have been shut off for months. Those who had a sub on the day they went down the tubes have access but a lot of supporters were tamed. People like me who frequently take time off from games are left with the short end of the stick...half the storage space, tons of sub-only gear, etc. But it's not just us who got shafted, anyone who supported the game did. They should just unlock Stonehenge for SP mode. I wish some third party people would work on something like this.

I think the game was worth messing around with for a month or so but now there's no point. It is only a matter of time before MP access is shutdown. Oh well. I will avoid Roper like the plague from now on.

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

• BearShammyBearShammy Member Posts: 240

Damn, very sorry to hear that. In that case no chance of this picking up again.

• JennysMindJennysMind Member UncommonPosts: 869
    Originally posted by BearShammy

Damn, very sorry to hear that. In that case no chance of this picking up again.

It won't be easy. Whomever acquires the rights to the game (if anyone wants it)  from Comerica Bank will have to hire programmers to decipher the code first before they can work on the title. Maybe over time the title can be sold for pennies on the dollar. But IMO the chances anyone will pick it up is slim, especially with Diablo III on the way.

This discussion has been closed.