Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can all versions play with one another?

My friend wants to get the PS2 version and he wants to know if he can play with me on the 360 version.  i told him yes because i told him it was all one world, but i just want to make sure im correct.

Comments

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

Yes.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil

• SSJGotenx268SSJGotenx268 Member Posts: 63

thank you sir :D

• k11keeperk11keeper Member UncommonPosts: 1,048

Yeah this is one of the coolest features I think ffxi has. I wonder why there aren't more games that can be played together on different consoles or against PC. My friend plays UT and COD4 on PS3 it would be nice to play with or against him on my pc. I'm not gonna spend the money on more copies of those games just so i can do that though.

• ragnairragnair Member Posts: 30

Yeah this is def one of the coolest features, along with playing with people from different time zones. The [auto translate] feature is amazing too..

i don't understand how they achieved all this years ago and everyone I've spoken to has enjoyed them so much and still they're yet to be repeated!

• korvixkorvix Member Posts: 477
    Originally posted by k11keeper

Yeah this is one of the coolest features I think ffxi has. I wonder why there aren't more games that can be played together on different consoles or against PC. My friend plays UT and COD4 on PS3 it would be nice to play with or against him on my pc. I'm not gonna spend the money on more copies of those games just so i can do that though.

Those are twitch based games, I doubt we will see cross platform console/PC FPS's for a awhile.

Mainly b/c Mouse and Keyboard gives a advantange against a controler. Its proven dont argue your case I dont care (not directed at you specificly, just throwing it out there for those that like to argue)

But yeah its a nice feature for this game to have multiplatform support, and accounts work across all the platforms too ^^.   ( incase anyone was wondering)

~HappyGaming