Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Perfect World International

XruxXrux Member UncommonPosts: 134

Hi is it already live or still in beta

how many play the game are registered

Have no fear, Xru is here.

Comments

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

its live

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• BilsesaBilsesa Member Posts: 1

Do you guys want to know how popular the game is?? Or for what anything else?

• XruxXrux Member UncommonPosts: 134

yup .. like to know how many play, cause it looks like a good "asian" game that is close to our western playstyle.. lol

Have no fear, Xru is here.

• worelsonworelson Member Posts: 1

Lol, I am also thinking of  the thing. The game seems wonderful from its screenshots, the pics are very eye-catching, but just don't know how the game story and game systems are.

• saeazesaeaze Member Posts: 8

Perfect World has a great character graphics. I'm amazed in every detailed of the chracter creation but I found out it is very time consuming and hassle to create it....Over detailed..LMAO! 

• synnsynn Member UncommonPosts: 563

it isn't a bad game and considering my sister's comp runs it (onboard graphics card) the minimum specs is really low. The lvling process doesn't seem to grindy(is that a word) at the moment as long as you are questing.