Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Uo too easy?

ZephrithZephrith Member Posts: 122

Well, I am thinking of joining uo, and the on question is.... Is uo too easy? I am a Skill person, not a fighter, so does it take a long time to get skill cap to 700? it better be, or I won't  *lol*

-Zephrith

Comments

• ZephrithZephrith Member Posts: 122
    Is anyone even on?

• LuRaviLuRavi Member UncommonPosts: 239

Depends how you define easy, Are you someone who will exploit and use legal tactics that raise skills too quickly and stupidly and without any style or RP attached? Then yes, people can max out skills in 12 hours to 3 days using certain legal and non legal tactics, it depends on the skills, if your going to be a mage than the legal way to raise it is 8x8 and that is in the 12 hour to 3 day range i mention earlier.

I think 8x8 is a F'ing joke and UO should be ashamed.

Using Golems,pit fighters in Jhelom to raise your weapons skills is another F'ing joke. Another legal method.

The game itself it too easy yes. Make a Peacing bard, Paladin, Tamer and you are on your way to beating a game that is too easy to beat. The monster AI of this game is a joke. Become a tamer get your nightmare and your WW and go kill balrons and you can build your luck suit and continue wash/rinse/repeat game won. Its a F'ing joke that you can kill balrons single handley, same with Bone Daemons.

It's another F'ing Joke that you can solo lvl 5 treasure maps. What is the point in having treasure maps now.

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

i never even play on my account anymore (Pacific) but i can see closing it for some reason

image image image