Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you play as more

Basically just want to make a thread to see what the forum peeps play as. Simple make your choice. What do you play as more, and why. What makes one side more appealing to you.

(to many hate threads, plus this could be interesting)

Enjoy : )

Comments

• EverithEverith Member CommonPosts: 482

How about; I don't play Destruction because being Evil just doesn't interest me at all. Chaos and Dark elves are just too "Murder and massacre because it's fun and it gets us all smiley" for me... Although I might consider playing Greens eventually because I always liked there Codex lore

I know i'm crazy arn't I? I must be the only one ever.

• GajariGajari Member Posts: 984
    Originally posted by Everith

How about; I don't play Destruction because being Evil just doesn't interest me at all. Chaos and Dark elves are just too "Murder and massacre because it's fun and it gets us all smiley" for me... Although I might consider playing Greens eventually because I always liked there Codex lore

That's EXACTLY why I can't seem to get into Destruction. I don't like the killing and destruction for pleasure bit.

• NeonShadowNeonShadow Member UncommonPosts: 326

Evil is just a name/title you give to the losing side.

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

I played more Destro characters than Order, but my reasoning for this was pretty simple.

The first character I sincerely had a DESIRE to play, was a gobo shaman.  I just LOVE the lil' gits.  I feel like they have more inate character than any of the other races, I don't know.  Call me crazy.   So after leveling my lil' shaman to level 16 and RR 12, if I remember correctly, I became a bit fascinated with the DoK.  That happened from doing the quests in their area.  At the time, I was the only NON-elf over there, and they all looked at me like I was from outerspace at the time, but....I watched them and it seemed a fascinating class.  And one thing led to another and I just kept rolling Destruction.

Eventually I decided to check out the dwarves (with an Ironbreaker, that I HATED immediately), a BW (that just left me unmoved), and then an archmage, which is the only Order character that I leveled into the 2nd tier.  However, my lil' shaman, and the people from my guild on that server, soon were missed, so I went back to the shaman.

Anyway, the way it worked out....I continued playing more Destruction characters in the long run.  The shaman was somehow more fun than the archmage (probably all those kibbles and bits hanging on my armor and the funky mushroom trophy growing out of my shoulder).  And I love playing a healer.  (Uhm...I'm one of the ones that actually BELIEVES in healing people other than myself.  I died MANY a time throwing that last heal to a sorc or a meatshield.)  But I digress....

So yeah...it was more Destro for me.

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

Originally posted by NeonShadow

Evil is just a name/title you give to the losing side.

No they ARE evil lol have you ever read the Codex's?

• GregtheexconGregtheexcon Member Posts: 203
    Originally posted by Everith

I understand what you mean, but when i played the table toplike 10 years ago I was chaos all the way. Chaos lords are sick. PLAGUEBEARER OF NURGLE! (Played skaven to, that would be a sweet patch to see, Skaven for the destro and Wood Elves for the Order, but not fruity Would Elves, like the treants from wood elves : ) lol)

Enjoy : )

wood elves would be AWSOME it's my army! Skaven are a shoe in for the next Destuction race. Order doesn't have too many options though I mean Bretonia in MMORPG terms would be way to similar and Wood elves don't really have to many "Stand out classes"

But yea Chaos deffinitly has some AWSOME units in table top I just could never pull myself into there lore i always like to try and feel like a part of the team.