Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

number beside our name

repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450

During my early days of palying atlantica, im always wondering what is the number beside our name.. and when i joined the free league i found out that it is our division... so for all those newbies who are wonderin what this is number all about it is our division guys..  i think 18 is the lowest and upon decreasing it means that you are climbing above the ladder so ther is nothing to worry about it something telling others that you are good in hte league

Comments

• conqistadorconqistador Member Posts: 237
    Originally posted by repapips

During my early days of palying atlantica, im always wondering what is the number beside our name.. and when i joined the free league i found out that it is our division... so for all those newbies who are wonderin what this is number all about it is our division guys..  i think 18 is the lowest and upon decreasing it means that you are climbing above the ladder so ther is nothing to worry about it something telling others that you are good in hte league

good observation.. ive always wondered about that myself considering it appears beside your name and your guild i thought it would mean something really important.. when i first joined free league i saw that i was in division 18... then as i started winning my matches i went up to division 17 and the number changed on top of my avatar.. in a sense i guess the number is pretty much significant.. it indicates hw good a player is considering the division rankings in free league.. this would garner respect for players the lower number they have at the top of their name.