Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Population Issues

I really enjoy this game so far, but there is one big problem for some of us. When I made my character I chose a medium pop server. Bad choice.

This game is completely different based on the server population because it's a true MMORPG, which we haven't seen in a while. I made an alt on a higher pop server and had a totally different and amazing experience as the world comes to life with other players.

Do you think they will merge some servers? or do Something to make up for the lack of players ( world ) on some servers? I made it to lvl 25 on my old server but I might have to re-roll on a higher pop.

Comments

• trevornortrevornor Member Posts: 154

Well, here's my opinion.

Most players are still focusing on their primary characters instead of alts. Most servers I think are still in the late 20/early 30s range, and it's late enough that most people who were unhappy with their first choice of characters have already re-rolled and are in the late 10s early 20s.

I don't know what server you are on so I cannot speak to it's situation specifically. The best thing I can recomend is looking at the other two pairings and see if they are more populated than the pairing you are in (most tend to migrate to the Empire/Chaos pairing it seems on the Order Side becauwse of the lack of tanks. Wierd huh?)

If that does not work, look at your map and have the realm status bar showing. That might give you a better idea over a few days where people are (because who has what changes most frequently)

I hope that helps.