Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cross Scenerio Queuing

Now this is a good very good addition to the scenerio queue. Just got this from the herald http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=334

Greetings!

Your feedback is very important to us and it’s always our goal to make your play experience an even more enjoyable one.

In response to popular demand, you’ll now be able to queue for all of the scenarios available in your current tier, across all three pairings. For instance, if you’re in Nordland, you can queue for the Nordenwatch scenario as usual. You can also queue up for Khaine’s Embrace (the Tier 1 scenario in the High Elf vs. Dark Elf pairing) and the Gates of Ekrund (the Tier 1 scenario on the Dwarf vs. Greenskin pairing), all without leaving Nordland. No travel is required at all; just click the WAR symbol on your interface as you normally would, and use the arrows at the top of the window to scroll through the different scenarios.

We know many have been waiting for this feature and we have a lot more great additions coming on the horizon. We look forward to your continued feedback as we work to take WAR to the next level…WAAAGH!!!

Comments

• Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360

Thank gosh they have cross server queueing. Now I don't have to wait 10 hrs for a freakin scenario match cause first of all, I'm sick of the PvE hands down, if I want to do anything in Warhammer all I'm going to  be doing is scenarios cause it's freakin boring to do something like PvE, I mean if I wanted PvE I'd play a game like Aion online or something like that

• GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519
    Originally posted by Syno23

Thank gosh they have cross server queueing. Now I don't have to wait 10 hrs for a freakin scenario match cause first of all, I'm sick of the PvE hands down, if I want to do anything in Warhammer all I'm going to  be doing is scenarios cause it's freakin boring to do something like PvE, I mean if I wanted PvE I'd play a game like Aion online or something like that

hehe tru dat.

• greydorgreydor Member Posts: 153

that is cross scenario not cross server

• LeKinKLeKinK Member Posts: 899
    Originally posted by greydor

that is cross scenario not cross server

Yea i was about to call shenanigan

• neonwireneonwire Member Posts: 1,787

OK does anyone know when the cross scenario queuing takes effect? I was in the greenskin starter area about half an hour ago and I only had the Gates of Ekrund as an option. I have not been able to get into that scenario at all yet and it was getting really irritating. I had the same problem last night......Mythic really needs to do some server merges in my opinion.

Like the guy a few posts above me said the PvE is bloody boring. Its not that its bad or anything but I've seen it all before and the main reason I bought Warhammer was because of the novelty of having decent PvP in it.

• BuzWeaverBuzWeaver Member UncommonPosts: 978

Its a nice feature. My concern with this at first was that you couldn't obtain or complete the Scenario quest that give you additional Experience and Coin, however it now appears that you can share the Scenario quest.

The Old Timers Guild
    Laid back, not so serious, no drama.
    All about the fun!

www.oldtimersguild.com
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it. - Jef Mallett