Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is conan showing signs of improvements? Hoping to come back one day...

I usually keep an eye out here incase the scale starts tipping and the game goes from majority hated to majority thinking it's getting better...

The few posts I've been threw today seam to suggest the changes brought to the game seam to be giving it life ...

Is it possible that they are crawling out of there slump?

Someone mentioned Pvp points ... points to purchase pvp gear I can assume ? And seige in place .. interesting...

Comments

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

It's slowly moving forward due to having a new game director ( who listens) in place. Whether the game has the staying power to allow time for massive improvements is another issue all together. I'd say, wait until after the first of the year before giving much thought in resubscribing.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• orzoorzo Member Posts: 269
    Originally posted by Malickie

It's slowly moving forward due to having a new game director ( who listens) in place. Whether the game has the staying power to allow time for massive improvements is another issue all together. I'd say, wait until after the first of the year before giving much thought in resubscribing.

with this post entirely.

Some people are like slinkies, they dont really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

• Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360

ehh, I dunno if I'd come back or not, might be a bit too late for me, if they get above 1 million, or 2 million I'd definiately come back in a second. But it seems like this game is declining, probably gonna say, oh, this game will have at most, 200k subscribers when it hits Xbox360. Yup....

• KeshanberkKeshanberk Member Posts: 81
    Originally posted by Syno23

ehh, I dunno if I'd come back or not, might be a bit too late for me, if they get above 1 million, or 2 million I'd definiately come back in a second. But it seems like this game is declining, probably gonna say, oh, this game will have at most, 200k subscribers when it hits Xbox360. Yup....

Why would they need 1~2 million players to grab your attention again? Since you'll only be playing with a tiny fraction of those 2 million subscribers.

• donjndonjn Member UncommonPosts: 816
    Originally posted by Keshanberk

Why would they need 1~2 million players to grab your attention again? Since you'll only be playing with a tiny fraction of those 2 million subscribers.

Because humans in general are lemmings....

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

No, its dieing a slow and painfull death but it is dieing.

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • Daffid011Daffid011 Member UncommonPosts: 7,945
    Originally posted by donjn

Originally posted by Keshanberk

Because humans in general are lemmings....

Correct you are donjn.  I also had a similar feeling when people started cheering about the new game director and somehow Conan was just a few days away from complete turn around.  It is far to early to call this game moving forward just because yet another dev made yet another post with just some more promises.

The game doesn't need millions of people playing it just to be worth trying, but it does need a significant amount of actual updates instead of promises. 

• If they pump AoC full of content within the next few months, Ill think about it. I knew I likely would only play it until WAR came out and I had a craving for Guild Wars again. But I will wait 2-3 months and see what there have happent.